Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven news reporting Tyson Goldsack to port as SANFL captain as well as off field role in player dev/support. I think some sanfl coaching as well ....

Goldsack story, followed by Douglas story, followed by Robbie Gray talking about future career as a recruiter, he is going to the draft tomorrow.

Goldsack story, followed by Douglas story, followed by Robbie Gray talking about future career as a recruiter, he is going to the draft tomorrow.

I'm going to go to the draft tomorrow night wearing a shirt that says "I love pick 55" and just stare at Robbie Gray all night.

Didn't we unofficially make the 4 indigenous players only???

I might have that wrong though.
Nope we gave it to Renouf after Wangas and Motlop

1574758993925.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldsack is a great get for the Magpies, and if he's keen on being a midseason pick he totally alleviates any need to pick a key back in this draft as he could fill that hole if we had that sort of insane run with injuries.

With 1 rookie selection at our disposal I hope we pick up another top quality recycled player, maybe a mid or fwd that can slay it at SANFL level. The better the Magpies go, the faster our kids will develop at that level.

I guess it beats playing for St Peter’’s Old Collegiates
Yeah, thought he'd signed with SPOC. Can't wait to read Ambassador Wrinkles' article about how diabolical it is that the SNAFL is stealing ex-AFL players from amo clubs. :rolleyes:

Is that the guy from Dawsons Creek?
No, it's the Dutch mystic that dug up half of Adelaide in the 60s looking for the Beaumont children.

Adelaide United coach Gertjan Verbeek visits us at Alberton Oval

MAN this video would not be out of place if it was 1986. it's the same vibe as one of those old 60's Adelaide interview vids popping up on Youtube. "Soccer" coach comes to footy training and notes "it's quite different but also pretty similar, which is interesting".

Goldsack is a great get for the Magpies, and if he's keen on being a midseason pick he totally alleviates any need to pick a key back in this draft as he could fill that hole if we had that sort of insane run with injuries.

With 1 rookie selection at our disposal I hope we pick up another top quality recycled player, maybe a mid or fwd that can slay it at SANFL level. The better the Magpies go, the faster our kids will develop at that level.
Ah yes, young Tyson Goldsack will join up-and-coming Justin Westhoff as the future of our backline!

Nonetheless, I agree with you that he is a good pick up. Seems like a really good bloke and hopefully brings some Collingwood IP to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back