The Bigfooty Official Week 7 National Basketball Association (NBA) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleacher report have just reported that the cavs are ready to listen to trades for K-Love.cryt1 tg3.- j a
Danny boy your time has come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston should be all over this, Theis, another scrubber like Semi O, and a couple of draft picks should seal the deal if Cleveland are fair dinkum about rebuilding and need to clear cap space.
I

Theis brings back bad memories of Eric Montross. Amyone else here remember that s**t truck ?

Also I am starting to see the Paul George Comparison in Jayson Tatum. He is not there yet, but his progress this season has been encouraging.
Boston should be all over this, Theis, another scrubber like Semi O, and a couple of draft picks should seal the deal if Cleveland are fair dinkum about rebuilding and need to clear cap space.
I
Only a matter of time my friend.

I

You should've seen the circle jerk amongst your fans here last year about him. It was nauseating.

Theis is an interesting one. I dont see the organisation trading him away. He's like scalabrine. Very very celtic like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back