The Bigfooty Official Week 7 National Basketball Association (NBA) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** me the Lakers are on ESPN AUS again. The Purple and Piss plastic/glory hunters have jumped back on the bandwagon faster than Liverpool Ultras in the past 3 years :)

Happily there is a couple of better games on beforehand on TV here, Nugz v Team America aka The Celtics on ESPN and Clippers v Bucks on Viceland.

I

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be the only one and perhaps shouldn't admit this but I like playing the Knicks in GM mode on 2k to see if I can fix the mess.

The CPU for the Knicks in the 2K games is spot on, they always try to trade Mitchell Robinson and it takes absolutely f*** all to get him even though he has like 4 star trade value.

Same with the Hawks constantly giving away John Collins.

The early 2000's Carlton of the NBA

Front office is full of snakes and useless campaigners

Needs to be gutted including the owner (which isnt gonna happen fortunately)

Getting Masai in would be a massive coup for the Knicks, can't see him leaving Toronto though, he is getting a mint up there..

**** me the Lakers are on ESPN AUS again. The Purple and Piss plastic/glory hunters have jumped back on the bandwagon faster than Liverpool Ultras in the past 3 years :)

Happily there is a couple of better games on beforehand on TV here, Nugz v Team America aka The Celtics on ESPN and Clippers v Bucks on Viceland.

I
I knew SBS/ESPN got NBL rights, didn't realise it extended out for NBA too

Has to be a reason why SBS gave up PL rights

Since returning from back spasms Ricky Rubio has had 50 assists and 6 turnovers. Not bad from the worst signing of the off season
Wish he never got injured he is having a career best season so far.
Must be something in the water in Phoenix.

I knew SBS/ESPN got NBL rights, didn't realise it extended out for NBA too

Has to be a reason why SBS gave up PL rights

It benefits SBS financially having the NBA on their network, whereas the FTA Premier League rights were frankly getting obscene, and not worth it for one game a week.

Anyhow no Leeds, no Premier League for me. Not interested.Bundersliga is a lot more interesting for me these days. Go Bayer !(Leverkusen) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back