The Bigfooty Official Week 7 National Basketball Association (NBA) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling it now, Fizdale won't see the weekend out as Knickers coach.

Its nor all his fault, but for the most valuable (according to Forbes) franchise in the NBA, they cannot keep swimming in this tsunami of s**t (even by their standards)

The payout will slightly sting (on a 4 year deal), but the longer term repurcussions of keeping Fiz stink up an already broken franchise could be catastrophic. Mills and Perry should go with him at the end of the season, But even as a Celtics/Boston fan who hates all things New York, I really am fed up of seeing the NYK's being such a rabble.

Beats me how anyone (mainly flogs on RealGm) consider Philly a legit contender. Bucks will s**t it in the East easily (if they don't make the Finals, Bud should be fired)

Simmons needs a fresh start away from that moron Embiid IMHO.

There will always be questions about how Simmons and Embiid fit together, but it's drawing an awfully long bow to suggest that Embiid is holding Simmons back.

Bertens always turns into Klay when he plays the Sixers. Did it all the time when he was with the Spurs.

Bertans is an elite shooter, period.

Real grind out them out defensive affair at the Smoothie King Centre Son of Skeletor

Your boys fully deserved the win. We're no good at the moment.

Since returning from back spasms Ricky Rubio has had 50 assists and 6 turnovers. Not bad from the worst signing of the off season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since returning from back spasms Ricky Rubio has had 50 assists and 6 turnovers. Not bad from the worst signing of the off season

Maybe he can be an assistant coach on our team.

We had 23 turnovers and gave up 19 offensive boards today - it is the season of giving.

Good challenge by Pringles getting 3 free throws overturned late. A clear offensive goaltend missed in the dying stages though, not a good few days for officials.
Calm down. Suns can’t even get this called as a foul

Make similar money too :think:

Hayes is like a puppy on steroids... or Mitch Robinson. Tries to dunk or block everything.
Definitely buying shares in him.

Lonzo’s 3 ball looks so good now

Maybe he can be an assistant coach on our team.

We had 23 turnovers and gave up 19 offensive boards today - it is the season of giving.
I was crying for Ayton after watching Saric and Frank miss layup after layup against your small ball lineup.

I also enjoyed the Smoothie drinking contest during a time out

I was crying for Ayton after watching Saric and Frank miss layup after layup against your small ball lineup.

I also enjoyed the Smoothie drinking contest during a time out

A team with no interior O verses a team with no interior D - this is what happens when an eminently stoppable force meets an easily movable object.

And yes, we do the little things well in New Orleans. The basketball not so much, but we're an annual contender in off-court originality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back