Silvagni Sacked - Jack arcs up.

Remove this Banner Ad

You just said we'd be 5 wins by Rd 16 and that is being generous and 6 by the end of the year. A bet is mentioned, you go to water and say no more than 8 wins making your previous predictions bullshit.

By the way, 7 wins last year and 8 wins next year would be an improvement. Count it on your fingers if you need to.

lol

How very low the bar has fallen for you guys. I dont consider 1 extra win real improvement. Considering also you believe your club has now paved the way for success. Your list core has played together now for a good 3-4 seasons, they should be making finals, yet they are still mired in the bottom of the ladder. Now that I am aware how low you have set the bar I will happily accept a bet on 7 wins for the year.

Oh, here I was thinking we might be able to engage in genuine discussion.

Turns out I overestimated and you're just another Richmond troll.

lel... :drunk:

Did I hurt you feelings ? Just because I do not believe your club has paved the way to success and that Teague is another Geishen and you have all fallen for it, you have to resort to calling me a troll. Well peon, this is not the blue board, so some posters here actually can disagree with the carlton mods and not worry about being bullied and targeted like you do to those that disagree on your board..........lel :)

Did I hurt you feelings ? Just because I do not believe your club has paved the way to success and that Teague is another Geishen and you have all fallen for it, you have to resort to calling me a troll. Well peon, this is not the blue board, so some posters here actually can disagree with the carlton mods and not worry about being bullied and targeted like you do to those that disagree on your board..........lel :)

No, no feelings hurt.

Just prefer to engage with those who want to discuss footy, without resorting to childish trolling. But I accept some who post here are still in primary school, and others choose to post as though they are.

Hence my initial response to you, asking to engage in discussion. See, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that you think we'll win 5 by R16 but only one thereafter, given the teams we are playing both before and after that point in the season.

But from subsequent posts it has become clear you weren't after genuine discussion, and are simply here to troll. That's OK, but be prepared to be called out for it. Shitposting ahoy!

No, no feelings hurt.

Just prefer to engage with those who want to discuss footy, without resorting to childish trolling. But I accept some who post here are still in primary school, and others choose to post as though they are.

Hence my initial response to you, asking to engage in discussion. See, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that you think we'll win 5 by R16 but only one thereafter, given the teams we are playing both before and after that point in the season.

But from subsequent posts it has become clear you weren't after genuine discussion, and are simply here to troll. That's OK, but be prepared to be called out for it. Shitposting ahoy!

My opinion differs from you so that makes me a child who is still in primary school, while also being a troll. You are not engaging anyone, you are just troll posting those that dont agree with you and passively aggressively playing the man, grow up.

This conflict of interest statement from the blues Opens them up to challenge from the Silvagnis, and not just SOS IMO.

Are we to infer that Ben and/or Jack would have been delisted already if not for direct/indirect interference from SOS?

How can these boys have any confidence in their place on the list now? Lucky for the Blues the AFL quashed ideas of mid-season trading this year or both these boys would have their reqs in IMO.

What an absolute state this club is in.
Nice troll 👍

My opinion differs from you so that makes me a child who is still in primary school, while also being a troll. You are not engaging anyone, you are just troll posting those that dont agree with you and passively aggressively playing the man, grow up.

I asked you a very reasonable question the first time I engaged with you in this thread.

You chose to come back with a childish response that didn't at all answer the question asked, hence the assertion you are clearly a troll who is not interested in anything close to rational discussion.

It has absolutely nothing to do with me disagreeing with you. I actually said I would be pleased with the 5 wins you suggested we may have heading into round 16.

I’d say ending posts with “lel” kind of points to a young whippersnapper trolling. Waiting for Pepe meme to confirm... ;)

Jack Silvagni has again taken to Twitter, after Carlton released a statement on Wednesday evening saying it had parted ways with his father and list boss Stephen Silvagni.
After liking a number of tweets that supported the notion the Blues had mistreated his father, the 21-year-old took a more direct approach on Thursday morning.

“Sorry Dad, my fault,” he said on Twitter.

View attachment 789522
strange tweet yet again from jack

I am Jack's sense of humour and obvious sarcasm.

? I'm on record as saying sacking SOS is good for Carlton (GFC), but the statement re. conflict of interest was not GFC.
You don’t really believe the Silvagni boys think they’ve been protected by their Dad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don’t really believe the Silvagni boys think they’ve been protected by their Dad.
I believe they wouldn't have until the club officially stated there was a COI.

The club could have said something like 'disagreemnet about the direction of the list' or something which would not have put so much scrutiny on the boys .

Anyway.

You are obviously a slow one and missed a post that would have cleared it up lel

fd6.gif

At the end of that run, you will be only on 6 wins by round 22, that's with me being generous giving you 5 wins by round 16. Huge improvement that lel..

Wanna make a bet on that?

Happy to. I bet the blues will not win more then 8 games next year so zero improvement

With the Blues on the cusp of some real success with a very good young squad in place and what looks like a decent coach, its heartening to see them making efforts to ruin things.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No effort required. Ruining things comes naturally at Carlton.

lol

How very low the bar has fallen for you guys. I dont consider 1 extra win real improvement. Considering also you believe your club has now paved the way for success. Your list core has played together now for a good 3-4 seasons, they should be making finals, yet they are still mired in the bottom of the ladder. Now that I am aware how low you have set the bar I will happily accept a bet on 7 wins for the year.

How many of that core are in the peak 24-27 age bracket?

Patience grasshopper, there's a science to this.

Last edited:
You said six games, so put up or shut up.

God you blues are slow. Love how I get the blue mods to entertain. I said 6 wins by round 22, how long is the season?

So don't be a dolt. If you believe the blues will improve you think 8 plus wins. I believe they won't win more then 7.

So you put up or shut up. You are the one wanting to bet, so let's do it

God you blues are slow. Love how I get the blue mods to entertain. I said 6 wins by round 22, how long is the season?

So don't be a dolt. If you believe the blues will improve you think 8 plus wins. I believe they won't win more then 7.

So you put up or shut up. You are the one wanting to bet, so let's do it
It's practically the entire season at that point.

Now you've switched from 6 to 8 to 7. You're all over the shop.

AFL players can say/write some dumb things when they are blinded by the opportunity for likes. Of course it's a joke, but it's a pretty stupid thing to do in the circumstances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back