Mod. Notice Welcome to our new mods - HoneyBadger35 and Biggie

Remove this Banner Ad

The observant among you may have noticed HoneyBadger35 and Biggie sporting a new shade of blue engulfing their usernames.

Following the ASADA troubles Quinz found himself in prompting his retirement, coupled with swannies doing a Ryan Burrows style disappearing act it was necessary to add to the moderator ranks to assist larrikin and I

Both badge and biggie have been long term quality posters to this board and have earned their stripes to come on board as mods. So welcome them aboard and give them some time to settle in whilst they’re on their training wheels

With these changes it presents an opportunity for posters to critique the way this board has been moderated and provide suggestions/comments on the future direction we take and/or improvements to the board

Over the years I feel we’ve been a fairly tolerant bunch and personally I’d like to maintain that - we rarely get outright trolled by opposition posters and I think the room we give visitors to comment sometimes unfavourably means the more outlandish comments aren’t necessary

Anyway, welcome to the noobs and feedback, negative or positive is encouraged

Image result for vince mcmahon strut gif

Best board on BigFooty imo and I think the moderation is at the ideal level - leeway given to opposition posters for constructive criticism and banter, but zero tolerance for being a troll. Do we even have a 'No Opposition Posters' tag like most other club boards have?

As to the new mods, I welcome their appointments and may death come quickly to their enemies.

Well done guys.

I think this is easily the best board. Good humour and not too serious. Some of the other boards are really toxic and you would not want to be there even if you supported that club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back