WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

apparently when they release this on DVD/Blu-Ray, they're only releasing the DVD version in Australia (as was the case last year)

People still buy wrestling DVD's??

In front of a crowd as a genuine opener this is top 10 easily for Mania curtain jerkers.
Don't know how to rate it otherwise. But it's good. Still can't believe Rhea is so young.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great match! I think it made sense for Charlotte to win after dominating the leg all match. Such a strong match but it'll probably be forgotten like everything that'll happen this Mania.

The tap out was really bizarre to me though, it looked like she was just naturally fighting out of the move, but she didn't play this up at the end. Weird.

I forgot Lashley & Lana were still a “thing”— she’s still not Lashley’s best Wrestlemania manager either.

13 years ago Lashley was ‘managed’ by one of the most powerful men in the free world.

Great match! I think it made sense for Charlotte to win after dominating the leg all match. Such a strong match but it'll probably be forgotten like everything that'll happen this Mania.

The tap out was really bizarre to me though, it looked like she was just naturally fighting out of the move, but she didn't play this up at the end. Weird.
Yeah same, she was slapping at charlottes legs the exact same way right before that yet there was no tapout.
Surely that’s her excuse come NXT

apparently when they release this on DVD/Blu-Ray, they're only releasing the DVD version in Australia (as was the case last year)

But in the UK, they're re-releasing WM 15, 17, 18 & 19 on DVD with original music.

Hope they re-release 27 with original music at some stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back