Media The S29 Rising Star Award Countdown - Congrats PurpleGreenRed

Remove this Banner Ad

That vegan sausage roll is so popular over here.
200.gif

Congratulations PurpleGreenRed a well deserved winner (excluding myself of course)

Thank you...

I don't really know what to say...except I couldn't have done it without Mooch, Mobbs (well actually he was more of a hindrance on the park) Runk

I Dont Care Allikat Beandip and my fellow Rookies Mego Red and the unfortunately left out windyhill

I am honoured to be recognised in such a way despite not getting paid for the last 17 weeks as promised by TedDougChris and I Dont Care drinking all my whisky.

I hope to finish off my season with a couple of BOG's leading up to and including the Grand Final..

On a note to fellow nominees .... take care of GWS Goose at the after party... he'll look as if he's been sucking on a lemon (Not Lemon Boi ) and thank you.

Thank you...

I don't really know what to say...except I couldn't have done it without Mooch, Mobbs (well actually he was more of a hindrance on the park) Runk

I Dont Care Allikat Beandip and my fellow Rookies Mego Red and the unfortunately left out windyhill

I am honoured to be recognised in such a way despite not getting paid for the last 17 weeks as promised by TedDougChris and I Dont Care drinking all my whisky.

I hope to finish off my season with a couple of BOG's leading up to and including the Grand Final..

On a note to fellow nominees .... take care of GWS Goose at the after party... he'll look as if he's been sucking on a lemon (Not Lemon Boi ) and thank you.

I thought I handled this ridiculous decision with decorum

STATEMENT FROM BARELY LEGAL

***BEGIN STATEMENT***

We have reviewed the evidence and it is our view that a binding contract was placed between Lemon Boi and our client, the Bombers. We look forward to our new recruit joining us for preseason training.

***END STATEMENT***

Did I hire you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Kapow made an irregular appearance in some Rounds . You S 29 folks can run the same or equivalent or ditch it. I bequeath the task to be shared between serial_thrilla and GWS Goose in S.30.
we'll definitely run it with some twists

I dont want to give too much away but Gremio is working on developing a new and improved ARSE.

At the risk of using racial appropriation, The Brazillians always have a better arse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back