HB: Ben Stratton, James Sicily, Blake Hardwick
C: Ricky Henderson, Tom Mitchell, Isaac Smith
HF: Luke Breust, Tim O’Brien, Chad Wingard
F: Paul Puopolo, Jon Patton, Shaun Burgoyne
R: Jon Ceglar, James Worpel, Liam Shiels
INT: Harry Morrison, Tom Scully, Jack Gunston, Oliver Hanrahan

IN: Blake Hardwick

OUT: Jaeger O'Meara

Typical Clarko team, was never going to be big changes. Disappointed to not see Mitch Lewis or Scrimmerz but that is a strong 22 with great depth.

B: Sam Frost, James Frawley, Ben McEvoy

Typical Clarko team, was never going to be big changes. Disappointed to not see Mitch Lewis or Scrimmerz but that is a strong 22 with great depth.
Emergencies are: Scrimshaw, Hartley, Jones, Lewis

B: Sam Frost, James Frawley, Ben McEvoy

I'm feeling a late out - either Gunston or Morrison out for a midfielder. No way does Hardwick replace O'Meara

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a cold, windy night down at Geelong Morrison and Ollie stand as potential weak links - both underbodied and don’t like the contest and won’t find much space to work in.

Hard to know how teams will come back after the break. Geelong are deserved favourites as we hardly every play down at Geelong and it’s a weird ground. But I’m sure Clarko has em fired up.

On a cold, windy night down at Geelong Morrison and Ollie stand as potential weak links - both underbodied and don’t like the contest and won’t find much space to work in.

Hard to know how teams will come back after the break. Geelong are deserved favourites as we hardly every play down at Geelong and it’s a weird ground. But I’m sure Clarko has em fired up.

Agree Morrison potential weak link - I've noticed in recent times Gunston also not very physical in the contest. Perhaps I'm being harsh.

Chad likely to spend extra mins in the midfield to cover Jaeger. Plenty of midfield options with Mitch, Worps, Chad, Shiels, Scully, Hendo, Smith, Bruest, Poppy and Silk

Great to have Dimma back!

Go Hawks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back