Preview  Changes v Tiggies

Remove this Banner Ad

In; McKay, Xerri, Durdin, Wood, Daw and Comben.

outs not sure as yet . Anyone small I suppose. I just think we overwhelm them in the air. Once you have air supremacy you win.
And all those playing up foward will be able to give Browns a chop out
Browns. It's happening.... Lol

Another slippery night game 7.40p.m. next Saturday night ?

Talls ?

There is nothing wrong with having talks. Marking is still possible but more so it is a matter of competing in the air to provide ground balls. We need another tall to help Brown, But one who can compete

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a euphemism for saying that there is absolutely zero point for us playing the same experienced players that are taking us no where.
It's balance.

We have too many older players who need to be switched out for kids but you can't do them all at once or the ripple effect on kids development will create a whole new issue for us.

I'd prefer we manage the transition out rather than feed a bunch of kids tk the wolves.

To your first four listed, Atley will survive, I think the other three will be omitted.

Hall is an almost player.
JMac has transitioned to Border Collie.
Tom Campbell is a ruck not a forward.
Atley is as Atley does.

The more I think of it TT to half back, he’s a one touch player with clean skills, we need to get him into the game more.

Larkey or Daw back would be massive, to get the ball to ground but we also need a lockdown forward to come back, Turner would be instrumental in stopping teams just walk out of the back half.
With TT moving back we’ve freed up a stop for him.

but ultimately we really are lacking cattle, coz im just tossing around magnets for a fix.

He’ll do well under Shaw’s game plan. We also need bodies smashing in, something we’ve missed in the last few weeks.
We haven't had Anderson, Cunnington, Ziebell ... or Turner. I bet that is a massive relief for any side.

Ironically not having Cunnington and Ziebell should have helped our spread but if anything we were worse than normal. I wonder if Bonar would have been a better option than Ahernhern. At least he has some wheels and regularly tackles.

The more I think of it TT to half back, he’s a one touch player with clean skills, we need to get him into the game more.

Larkey or Daw back would be massive, to get the ball to ground but we also need a lockdown forward to come back, Turner would be instrumental in stopping teams just walk out of the back half.
With TT moving back we’ve freed up a stop for him.

but ultimately we really are lacking cattle, coz im just tossing around magnets for a fix.
This is actually not a bad idea.

Having Larkey or Daw back would help. If Daw can defend we can swing Walker forward and have him contest marks in the square while Brown gets on his bike. At least it's a structure of sorts and Walker might make it work. If Larkey is back it's less of an issue but he might be a few weeks behind Maj.

Tarryn had ... was it 13 possessions? That's about 15 or 16 in a proper quarter, which is getting up there for him. Would be in his top five disposal numbers.

First time this year he has really found it. So he may be coming good but at the same time I'd like to se what he can do running off the backline. He can leap and mark and has kicked goals with multiple involvements from the backline before.

We haven't had Anderson, Cunnington, Ziebell ... or Turner. I bet that is a massive relief for any side.

Ironically not having Cunnington and Ziebell should have helped our spread but if anything we were worse than normal. I wonder if Bonar would have been a better option than Ahernhern. At least he has some wheels and regularly tackles.
I completely agree, we’re not winning on the inside and getting smashed on the outside. We don’t have the hitters making the opposition outside players worried.

One plus, our talls are setting up well in down the line, Walker and Tarrant have been great intercept markers.
we need one or two players, running past being able to capitalise in it. We keep fumbling, going slow or kicking long. A couple of good ball users, would help Brown and co forward.

TT taking possession 80m out, running forward and kicking the ball into the forward line would be a massive upgrade on what we’ve been doing.

Out: Campbell, Ahern, Mahoney, Hall, Peroxide Pittard.
In: Daw, Wood, Turner, Zeibell (if fit) or Hosie, Brown hair Pittard...

Give McDonald a rest tagging and let Kyron have another go at it.

B: Hayden Tarrant Pittard
HB: Higgins Walker Thomas
C: Polec Simpkin Dumont
HF: Taylor Daw Wood
F: Zurhaar Brown Mahoney
R: Goldy McDonald Cunnington
I: Ahern Hall Ziebell Anderson

So outs are Campbell, McMillan, Williams, Scott, Attley
Ins are Daw, Wood, Cunnington, Ziebell, Anderson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back