Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Ralphsmith look like a genuinely good prospect?
The kid has talent and is a great athlete also with good size. Will take 2-3 years of development but very much a kid with X factor and pace
if i had to compare him to a current afl player that thats getting games i would say - Jayden Stephenson

I think people are under estimating the impact B Crouch would have if we got him. He'd thrive in our system and would turn a weakness in clearances to a strength with Crouch, a fit Prestia, Dusty and now Bolton in the guts not to mention Cotchin Edwards Stack Lambert Higgins etc rotating through.

It would also allow Cotchin and Edwards to see out their careers dominsting on a half forward or half back flank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends how much he wants. I’d happily have him here for the right price, but wasn’t he trying to force a move to the GCS for a mill? Sounds like he’s motivated by salary and not much else.
What about if he wanted to get to Richmond but we couldn't afford him yet so he bumped up his price so that nobody could afford him?

If we can get Crouch for cheap, then I'm all in. In the live call yesterday it was said that we could get him for pretty cheap salary in a trade deal...

What are the rules around a club paying some of a player's salary if they're a free agent? I'm assuming it would affect compo?

Maybe we pay enough to get them band one, so they still get pick 2, and they top it up by another couple of hundred k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back