Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a young KPF to take over from Jack. Any ideas?

Yep, Callum Coleman-Jones. Mabior Chol.

Oscar Allen really good but would not be gettable.

Nick Larkey looks to have a bit going for him, but North have more cap space than this bloke on the right from Beetlejuice below.... beetlejuice_amongst_the_cannibals.jpg

Last edited:
We need a young KPF to take over from Jack. Any ideas?
With any luck Lynch has still got 4-5 years and we’ll build a forward line around him after Jack retires. I don’t think you necessarily need another gun kpf but a combination of goal kicking forwards.
We have Martin and Caddy who are capable of being 30 -40 goal a year forwards.
Add Chol, CJ to the tall mix.

Bolton and George excellent small forwards.

And fingers crossed Ralphsmith or that type and we will have a very potent forward line even without Jack

With any luck Lynch has still got 4-5 years and we’ll build a forward line around him after Jack retires. I don’t think you necessarily need another gun kpf but a combination of goal kicking forwards.
We have Martin and Caddy who are capable of being 30 -40 goal a year forwards.
Add Chol, CJ to the tall mix.

Bolton and George excellent small forwards.

And fingers crossed Ralphsmith or that type and we will have a very potent forward line even without Jack
Agree.
Middle needs attention first & foremost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are actually looking solid at the moment list wise.
We should have a replacement already for Bachar in Egg, Naish or even Markov.
Chol and Coleman-Jones are promising for our ruck/forward.
I think if anything our mid field needs more grunt and another mature bigger body. It will take a bit of pressure off Cotch and Prestia. Bringing in more midfield depth could allow us to use Caddy off hb too.

I wouldn't mind seeing if Jack Ross is the solution. Play him as much as possible. See what he is capable of

There doesnt seem much point getting a mid. Unless he is a fair bit better than Ross.

Who appears to be just outside or boarder line 22.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing if Jack Ross is the solution. Play him as much as possible. See what he is capable of
Agreed if we can come through this period with so many outs and find Bolton and say Rossy as emerging mids it’s been an absolute bonus ,,hope he got a bit of confidence from that game , got some good touches

29 years old. No thanks. Not with Dusty & Lynch on $million contracts. Giants list has 4 players on $million contracts. & J Cameron about to join them. I think there's talent there that will be shaken loose. Taylor KPB or Williams mid, Not expecting Tom Green to leave GWS

freo literally cant score

long rebuild ahead

fyfe might want a fresh challenge

Agreed if we can come through this period with so many outs and find Bolton and say Rossy as emerging mids it’s been an absolute bonus ,,hope he got a bit of confidence from that game , got some good touches

yes, not much point getting a mid unless hes a level above Ross IMO

like J Kelly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back