Votes: 59 25.9%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 27 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Chol out for Lynch. Not awful but he was just consistently outbodied and outpositioned.

If Bolton is fit then I guess it is Ross that has to make way. Doesn’t really deserve to.

If Bolton and Prestia are both good to go then Ross and ... Rioli out, and Castagna survives I think for mine. Aarts safe if fit.

Prestia in will cause the biggest selection headache. A headache worth having.

Good solid hitout before finals , v a team that didn’t want to roll over, proved once again how bloody hard we are to score against with ZERO help from the umpires , 8-17 frees , dunno how many times we had them stone cold HTB for it to be either okay on or worse still holding the man. Thought cholly was bloody ordinary and don’t be surprised if dimma chooses to go with caddy as sec ruck instead , not enough contests and apart from one mark ,close on another , nothing else . Hope aarts gets up , he gives us plenty with his lively aggressive play. Well done tigers on top 4 and good luck in our b2b campaign
Chol is a spud...proved it tonight!

You can't drop Aarts he was fantastic.

I would drop Pickett for Bolton's spot
Not exactly a like for like change though. Bolton can play as a small forward and then rotate through the middle.
Ross, caddy, chol or maybe castagna?? He’s been pretty damn poor. Aarts has gone past him imo. What do you reckon?

in Prestia, Bolton, lynch
Already have Ross & Caddy missing next game for Lynch and Prestia to return. Chol remains as the second ruck and an extra tall forward option, as it's clear that using the likes of Caddy/McIntosh isn't going to cut it. George has played some poor games but doesn't seem to come into calculations for being omitted given he seems quite important to our forward set up as a medium sized marking option.

You can't drop Aarts he was fantastic.

I would drop Pickett for Bolton's spot
I believe we play much better with the two rucks disappointing Soldo not available and Chol was. It great tonight needs a bit more mongrel in his game
One of the smalls will have to go for Bolton unfortunately think Ross goes for Prestia thought Ross was good again
Seriously need to look at blooding RCD next year along with Ross
Not sure if Caddy holds his spot wasn’t too bad tonight but doesn’t look super fit to me
Think we have to play both Astbury and Balta as key back plus Lynch and Jack as key forwards

This is a genuine quote from crows autopsy thread.

Free kick count was 17-8 their way.

Serenity now.

Putrid umpiring display!
Richmond will always be too good with that kind of assistance.

After getting his pants pulled down in the first half I reckon NANK had his pride dented and went full angry mode (his best mode easily) and fought back really well in the 2nd half!

love it when he’s angry! Obrien is a beast tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another very good win, I think that was everything we could ask for in a final game of the season. Patches of high intensity but ultimately a game of football we didn’t have spent a lot of time in top gear.

I honestly don’t know how the coaches are going to decide on our best twenty two for the first week of finals.if fit Prestia, Bolton and Lynch all simply have to come into the line up. It’s incredibly hard to predict the changes for next game.

I think Chol will miss out he just didn’t have enough impact on the game. He’s struggled to get enough of the ball over his last few games. Ross is probably also destined to miss the cut, he really hasn’t done a thing wrong and will be very unlucky to miss out again. It’s just a case of the other players ahead of him being more experienced and proven.

The third change is the hardest and I really don’t know what I would do, I think it’ll come down to one of Caddy, Castagna, Rioli or Aarts. I think it’ll be one of Caddy or Castagna, I think it’ll be Caddy. He really didn’t do anything wrong today and kicked a couple of goals, I just don’t think he has a genuine position he can currently excel at, because of that I think he’ll be a very unlucky player to be cut from the team.

Dusty's ball-winning was utterly dominant, but hoping he can manage a lot better than 42% DE coming into finals.
I honestly think Dusty was treating it a bit like a training run.

Just kept going for passes the had to be millimeter perfect to guys right on the boundary line and those trick kicks off the outside of his boot.

I reckon if the game had been close he could have played the percentages a lot more than he did.

T
Another very good win, I think that was everything we could ask for in a final game of the season. Patches of high intensity but ultimately a game of football we didn’t have spent a lot of time in top gear.

I honestly don’t know how the coaches are going to decide on our best twenty two for the first week of finals.if fit Prestia, Bolton and Lynch all simply have to come into the line up. It’s incredibly hard to predict the changes for next game.

I think Chol will miss out he just didn’t have enough impact on the game. He’s struggled to get enough of the ball over his last few games. Ross is probably also destined to miss the cut, he really hasn’t done a thing wrong and will be very unlucky to miss out again. It’s just a case of the other players ahead of him being more experienced and proven.

The third change is the hardest and I really don’t know what I would do, I think it’ll come down to one of Caddy, Castagna, Rioli or Aarts. I think it’ll be one of Caddy or Castagna, I think it’ll be Caddy. He really didn’t do anything wrong today and kicked a couple of goals, I just don’t think he has a genuine position he can currently excel at, because of that I think he’ll be a very unlucky player to be cut from the team.
Tend to agree with you Although you know Dima loves caddy in the side so much...

I wish he would play his 2017 role tho.. he’s so much more effective as a forward than a wing..
he’s just not fast enough

Back