Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one bad tie! who dresses him Hyacinth Bucket?

I didn't even notice it. Holy s**t ahahha

Can that guy go one minute without embarrassing himself under the guise of "larrakin"

It also came out this week that he and Bernie Vince once drunk called Jeff Kennet and chatted s**t to him.

Captain lol.

Caught tail end of something on radio891.
Someone from Collingwood FC being grilled about why DeGoey hasn’t been suspended by them for his charges.
Asked repeatedly with several different slants on the question, ,and his answer each time was basically..out of respect for the woman we don’t want to discuss or draw attention to the charge.
Basically Collingwood FC are the good guys here.

1993 PF on Fox Footy. Poetry.

Cornes: “Woah this second half isn’t going well and they’re double teaming Modra. Who’s on the bench... Scott Hodges, one of the great big game full forwards of all time. We can do better surely. Well, only one thing for it. Stuart Wigney, your time has come.”

Adelaide Football Club, jobs for the boys.. let’s have a clean out of the boys club to change culture.. also we’re going to hire one of rishitoos good mates. Nathan van berlo. Never change you plastic franchise.
Eventually they’ll be run by Nick Gill, Ian Perrie & Ryan Fitzgerald. Rishooto still at the helm.

So you’d have them both together? Pointless.
You can carry one or the other.

I'd have sacked Ken a long time ago.

Maybe Choco in charge of the 1-3yr player development. I think he had the role at Richmond when Martin was coming through ?
Maybe combined with Magpies coach?

1993 PF on Fox Footy. Poetry.

Cornes: “Woah this second half isn’t going well and they’re double teaming Modra. Who’s on the bench... Scott Hodges, one of the great big game full forwards of all time. We can do better surely. Well, only one thing for it. Stuart Wigney, your time has come.”

Nothing sums up the SNAFL/Crows attitude to Port than that instance.

Playing for a spot in a Grand Final in only their third season, their half time lead of 40pts starting to dwindle, and they still couldn't get over their petty grievances towards anyone associated with our club.

Playing for a spot in a Grand Final in only their third season, their half time lead of 40pts starting to dwindle, and they still couldn't get over their petty grievances towards anyone associated with our club.

And I think it was the very next year that Brett Chalmers spent an entire game on the bench.

You'd think you would leave that part off the trophy

Kind of like engraving "definitely NOT Jack Gunston" on the best young player award they took off him
Don't worry, I'm sure Walker will scratch another 1 in front of it to make it look more impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know the circumstances of the time or their ties to living in SA but Hodges, Brown & Tregenza surely would've been better off going to Melbourne clubs.

View attachment 971140
You'd think you would leave that part off the trophy

Kind of like engraving "definitely NOT Jack Gunston" on the best young player award they took off him
lol - that trophy was designed by the guy who made the Stonehenge prop for Spinal Tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back