List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Brady including pick 25 to move up in the draft in any Higgins, Polec or Brown deal. From his trading history he clearly prefers trading back and accumulating value rather than packaging assets together.

On form it's fair to say he'd much rather have 25 and 33 after a Higgins trade is done then just pick 11.

I can't see Brady including pick 25 to move up in the draft in any Higgins, Polec or Brown deal. From his trading history he clearly prefers trading back and accumulating value rather than packaging assets together.

On form it's fair to say he'd much rather have 25 and 33 after a Higgins trade is done then just pick 11.

If we then got 23 from the GoDees for Polec, would he keep all three of those picks or look to package them up to target a first-rounder from a club with and academy or father-son prospect?

If we then got 23 from the GoDees for Polec, would he keep all three of those picks or look to package them up to target a first-rounder from a club with and academy or father-son prospect?

Guess it depends on how many picks we’re going to use.

No point having even 3rd round picks if we aren’t using them.

Except that we already have two top ten picks. We'll only take so many players from the draft, so you only need however many picks that is. We're every chance of picking up other decent picks during , so I'd say there's a good chance we might be looking to burn 25 in order to move it forward.

At this point thought it's all academic, football is still happening for heavens sake. It's crazy how involved we already are with intricate tradecrafting when there are still weeks upon weeks before anyone can put pen to paper. Still not sure how I get drawn into posting/browsing here tbh. This s**t is like crack at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have not done a trade senario before thought i would give it a go might as well. Trade Brown and pick 9 to the Suns for their pick 5 and either Wright or Fiorini who i really like.

Or keep 9 and trade Brown to the Suns for pick 5 and Wright and pick ups Wrights full contract ;)

My money would be on Brady keeping them. I can easily see us taking five picks into the draft so I don't see any reason to trade up; at absolute most you'd only consider making a trade on draft night if somebody like Phillips started to slide.

Ok this might upset a couple.

Atley and a 2nd for Stengle and a third.

For a guy on his second strike for misbehaviour in 12 months you want to pack off a 200 gamer interstate?

For a guy on his second strike for misbehaviour in 12 months you want to pack off a 200 gamer interstate?

I'll be honest I think Stengle looks good mate.

Yes issues but we can fix that.

I don't rate Atley at all. He isn't the future.

I'll be honest I think Stengle looks good mate.

Yes issues but we can fix that.

I don't rate Atley at all. He isn't the future.

He's a decent forward prospect but he already passed on us to head to Adelaide and this year he's been caught drink driving and in possession of drugs. I wouldn't do it just for the third rounder.

He's a decent forward prospect but he already passed on us to head to Adelaide and this year he's been caught drink driving and in possession of drugs. I wouldn't do it just for the third rounder.

Did he? When? (Not saying wrong)

Yes he's stuffed up - no doubt.

I think makes his value much better.

Michael Walters no saint. Now an absolute gun now matured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back