Game Day AFL Semi-Final - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Geelong(Gabba – 7:40PM EDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

They have double in pretty much every stat, except turnovers, which we have more of. Also we only have 4 more tackles, so not only do they always have it, we aren't even trying to get it off them.

The LA Clippers sacked their coach after the team lost in the semi-finals. That’s the sort of ruthless professional demand for success that we need.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Doc was also a perennial choker who was living off the success of nearly a decade ago...

Wish we pulled similar. Indiana got rid of their coach too, even with a year to play on his contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The LA Clippers sacked their coach after the team lost in the semi-finals. That’s the sort of ruthless professional demand for success that we need.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes we suck and I agree with the sentiment that we need a new coach but not a great parallel to draw. Clippers had the coach and talent to win the whole thing, they got ahead of themselves and ultimately underachieved. We overacheived.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back