Game Day Preliminary Final: Port Adelaide vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Amen.
had to laugh with his prediction that we had it in the bag before the game. So much like Kane Corner. All year wrote us off, talked us up in the last few days and then sinks the boots in again.
I so agree. The guy seriously needs help. A true supporter does not carry on like that. Bloody disgusting and should have been pulled into line by mods years ago as he is a cancer on our board.

Haha touched a soft spot did I? Victoria isn't the only place in the world that is suffering due to covid and the Victorians aren't the only victim of this pandemic, there are some self inflicted political considerations here as well my friend. You have my sympathy, but no need to get nasty there 😘
So you're going to blame the community for governments mistakes? Having a laugh about a lockdown and pandemic that's killed close to a 1000 people .. on top of working for mental health triage walking into atleast 1 or 2 suicides a week purely because of lockdown isn't exactly a joke? You're an absolute *******.

So you're going to blame the community for governments mistakes? Having a laugh about a lockdown and pandemic that's killed close to a 1000 people .. on top of working for mental health triage walking into atleast 1 or 2 suicides a week purely because of lockdown isn't exactly a joke? You're an absolute *******.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t been reading the thread so not sure it’s been said but Marshall was useless
I’d have fathered buzza would’ve atleast have a contest. He’s a key forward but is afraid to use his body. Hasn’t played a good game in months

Yeah, blame the umpires. Biggest cop out in footy. Enjoy your weekend, friend. I certainly will.

Stange way to enjoy it but whatevs.

Oh yeah, Gray being called for bumping off the ball in a marking contest, but Wines is flattened off the ball allowing a goal to bounce through.

Yeah, blame the umpires. Biggest cop out in footy. Enjoy your weekend, friend. I certainly will.
It is a cop out we lost centre square badly in the second half and with it the game

Doesn't mean you blokes didn't get your poles smoked at the same time by the umps though

Feel like you've probably got better things to do than stir s**t on our board after winning a prelim, unless you're a *head of course are you a *head friend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back