NFL 2020 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be like me claiming the Melbourne football club is iconic. We both havent been relevant since 1964

We were very relevant throughout the late 60’s and again throughout the 1980’s.

Ask a Squeeler fan my age about the 1980’s

You will find that entire decade doesn’t exist like it has been erased. ;)

ESPN's Field Yates reports the Patriots placed RB Sony Michel, G Shaq Mason and DE Derek Rivers on the COVID-19 list.
Headlined by Cam Newton, the Patriots have had a mini COVID outbreak for a couple of weeks now. It's confirmed that Michel did test positive, but Mason and Rivers fell in the NFL's new "high risk close contact" category of the COVID-19 list. The NFL has been aware of the situation and still plans to play Week 6 as scheduled.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Field Yates on Twitter
Oct 17, 2020, 4:47 PM ET

Falcons DE John Cominsky tested positive for COVID-19 and is out for Week 6 against the Vikings.
A couple of Falcons assistant coaches were "close contacts" with Cominsky, so they won't make the trip either. The Falcons will take two planes to Minnesota this week to separate COVID close contacts with unaffected players and remain on track to play Week 6. Atlanta has followed protocols and will need to dodge more positive tests from now until Sunday to guarantee they play.
SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
Oct 17, 2020, 3:00 PM ET

Ravens placed DT Brandon Williams on the COVID-19 list.
Multiple reports suggests Williams was in close contact with someone who has coronavirus, but he hasn't tested positive. Either way, he'll require multiple days of negative tests to be active again. The Ravens run defense takes a slight hit with Williams out of the lineup. As of now, the Eagles and Ravens Week 6 game is on track to play.
SOURCE: Ravens on Twitter
Oct 17, 2020, 2:12 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rivalry of Browns vs Steelers is not as apparent to Australians clearly....

Imagine posting the stuff AC does on the main board about another club, the way that board is run hed be on his third account by now after the first two received life bans. 😂

The rivalry of Browns vs Steelers is not as apparent to Australians clearly....

Imagine posting the stuff AC does on the main board about another club, the way that board is run hed be on his third account by now after the first two received life bans. 😂

1F80E918-25ED-462D-B1A0-2497E96FDB53.jpeg

Would have thought the Ravens would mortal enemy number 1, even for the old school diehards, taking someone's team surpasses anything else imo.

I know if the Sonics ever got an NBA team back, mortal enemy number 1 to me would be OKC. I'd want us to beat them every time we played them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back