Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian Lane - $1.35 fave in Ballarat Jockey Challenge

R1 - 2nd on $1.90 fave
R3 - unplaced on $2.40 fave
R 4- unplaced on $12 shot
R5 - 2nd on $1.70 fave.

Going very well for JC backers.

Is the Jockey Challenge still set to like 160%?

R1 - 2nd on $1.90 fave
R5 - 2nd on $1.70 fave.

To finish off a boom day for Lane - 3rd on the $3.20 second fave in R6 and is done for the day on 5 pts. Leader on 6.

Talk about poison.

R1 - 2nd on $1.90 fave
R5 - 2nd on $1.70 fave.

Jockey Challenge is for loosers (yes i deliberately misspelt the word because thats how someone who would take a JC would spell it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weekend thoughts
Sydney
Rc4 - Interesting 3yo race top 3 in the market look to be nice horses
Rc5- Criaderas wasn't that impressive for mine winning last start especially factoring in Bottega (who is *ing s**t) carried 59kg. Happy to play the best horse in the race Ranier who is out in the market due to his weight. Cuba was shocking last start but maybe back to Sydney it can lift so will play it too.

MV Friday
Rc4 Its the race So Si Bon should win so while tipping him can't bet much on him
Rc7 Market has obviously found it so not saying much but Titan Blinders with that Gold Sovereign form looks pretty hard to beat alongside Beehunter who may have come back a better horse at 4
Rc8 Kem finished alongside Trekking 1st up last time off a big break. First up run was excellent. Get on. So Si Bon / Kem all up !!Hey Doc a good chance. Good little Group 2 race.

MV Sat
Rc1 Unless Free of Debt comes back a star or it pisses down run Ancestry will just be winning. Good way to start the day
Rc3 Thought Bella Nipotina finished behind what seem to be the best fillies to must be right in this
Rc5 Probably a step up for Soveriegn Award but DDD trained off and Greysful Glamour and lesser extent Paradee drawn awful SovereignAwardwill be hard to beat.
Rc6 Homesman last time he was 1st up beaten 2L by TAK and VE.Nothing else in the field getting that result (KWD at his best but been shocking past 2). Drawn fine - if he has come back as a 7yo he wins for fun.

Shane Templeton would like yo have a word you

Haha thats the man! I was thinking today of the old bloke in the TVN days who was obsessed with the jockey challenge. Well played!

I cant quite work out how Trekking is favourite ahead of Pippie tonight.

Trekking looks absolute poison 6 day back up.

Because he is a furlong better horse than her and last year at this time he backed up off a 1 week break to run third in an Everest. Pippie will also be completely gassed in the last 50m

Don't understand why people would want to be on Trekking.

6 days after it's grand final where it had to chase super hard off a fast tempo.

Dirty work looks the one to me, clearly set for this whereas Trekking already blew it's load last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back