List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

kingy with a fair point re jeremy cameron offer, comparing it to what they squeezed out of WCE. in fact if my memory serves me correctly some of their 1st rounders may even be from that deal?

Brayden Ham = the flying
Brayden Ham = the Mama Cass's sandwich

So trade radio did a segment where they rated what pick each player was worth if you put aside all variables (like player out of contract, club wanting to get rid of them etc).

They had Brown rated as pick 30-35.

What the actual.
It wasn’t just jurnos though, it was SOS and Matt Rendell. They rated Cameron pick 1 and one of them rated Fantasia as a pick 15. I think Tom McDonald was a pick 40 or in the 40’s.

So 2 guys fresh from the list management business rated BBB’s worth equivalent to Jeremy Cameron’s pinky toe, significantly less than Arazio Fantasia and only just more than Tom McDonald.

I am dumbfounded.

Last edited:
It wasn’t just jurors though, it was SOS and Matt Rendell. They rated Cameron pick 1 and one of them rated Fantasia as a pick 15. I think Tom McDonald was a pick 40 or in the 40’s.

So 2 guys fresh from the list management business rated BBB’s worth equivalent to Jeremy Cameron’s pinky toe, significantly less than Arazio Fantasia and only just more than Tom McDonald.

I am dumbfounded.
Yeah, It was just about the weirdest 10 mins of Trade Radio I've ever listened to... absolutely mental!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bombers will part with just a lowly future fourth-round pick for the Suns forward and ruck who was contracted for two more years at the Gold Coast. Wright was taken at pick eight in the 2014 draft.

I'm so glad we seem to be rebuilding the list via a first principles philosophy, it's not without risk but I reckon there is a high likelihood we'll get it right this time.

Last edited:

Because it goes for too long, shithouse clubs like the Bombers think they have four weeks to string deals out to the last second, I'm bored of it, and I'm sick of reading the opinions of mental short people like Kane Cornes and Damian Barrett on why our players are worth half as much as players from other clubs that aren't as good

Give them three days. Guarantee you they'll all move quicker then, there'll be no refusal of decent offers

What if, we were deliberately stalling on trades to increase the prospect of a Caldwell slipping to the PSD.

And what if I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just ensure you don’t serve it with its KFC brand showing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back