Politics USA Elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm incredibly curious what you think "classic Hegelian Dialect tactics" means.

Thesis -> anti-thesis -> synthesis

In the case of the election:
Biden "wins" officially -> Trump challenges (most likely uses the Exec order he signed in 2018 about fraudulent elections) election null and void. Gets taken to Congress who'll most likely vote Trump in -> people lose faith in the system and demand a "reset"/new system

Hate to be cliche but blind Freddy could see how this could unfold.

As an aside: both Trump and Biden as with the rest of the former world leaders have played their part in bringing such a Hegelian Dialect into play. All sticking to their script, dividing the masses and bring them closer to their aim.

Biden "wins" officially -> Trump challenges (most likely uses the Exec order he signed in 2018 about fraudulent elections) election null and void. Gets taken to Congress who'll most likely vote Trump in -> people lose faith in the system and demand a "reset"/new system

As an aside: both Trump and Biden as with the rest of the former world leaders have played their part in bringing such a Hegelian Dialect into play. All sticking to their script, dividing the masses and bring them closer to their aim.
Dialectic, not dialect ;)

The problem with your little narrative is that the "antithesis" part of the story simply isn't going to happen. Biden won the election. Trump will continue to kick and scream about it, but he isn't going to have that win overturned. The initial thesis will stand and in January President Biden will be inaugurated.

Perhaps you should turn your attention to this....

Dems responsible for insinuating Riots in many cities, burning buildings and cars, and looting amd violence (all trying to unsettle trumps presidency) CHECK
Dems responsible for terrorism in their own country after Trump won the US election. Check.
Dems responsible for infiltrating universities and spreading hate and anti USA sentiment. Check.
Dems responsible for Cheating and rigging voting machines etc...Check
Dems have been hard at work against its own law abiding people. Check

The Dems sure have been hard at it.

Trump, rallies are mostly all peaceful. Check...
Trump MAGA slogan, positive Check....
Trump. don't let covid get the better of you, stay positive. Check.
Trump brought his troups back home and pledged not to fight overseas wars. positive Check.
Trump fights for american jobs not Chinese out sourcing. Check.

I could go on......

Thats a very long winded way of saying 'its just the vibe of the thing'.

Dialectic, not dialect ;)

The problem with your little narrative is that the "antithesis" part of the story simply isn't going to happen. Biden won the election. Trump will continue to kick and scream about it, but he isn't going to have that win overturned. The initial thesis will stand and in January President Biden will be inaugurated.

You're jumping 2 months in advance mate. December 14th is when their electoral college casts their votes for whoever they wish to deem as president. Hence why I said, watch this space. The 2018 Executive order is in play.

If the election is declared null and void for whatever reason, it goes to the House of Reps for Congress to vote for the next president

Hegelian Dialect

/ˈhɛg(ə)lɪən dʌɪəˈlɛkt/

pronoun
a phrase used by losers (or generally wanky individuals) on the Society, Religion and Politics forum of the BigFooty website to appear more intelligent than they actually are.

As opposed to muppets like you who have nothing of value to offer?

There's no question in my mind that there will be mass, scary and violent riots if Trump somehow, miraculously, overturns the, IMO, fraudulent results.

Is the USA/world ready for this?

Having said that, I still think Biden will eventually be named POTUS.

Last edited:
Sorry (I think). I just click on various threads on SRP that interest me and, admittedly, I sometimes can't determine immediately who's on my side of the aisle.
All good. I'm on neither side. I'm just stating, what seems to me, is going to happen. This is all set up nicely to destroy the US democratic process. And to get the world to follow suit. Couldn't have scripted it better myself. As the world watches, the US system has been brought into question with fraudulent claims. Meanwhile, the other side is celebrating. The last 4 years of tantrum throwing is an indication of the state of civil America at present. People are one decision away from taking things to the next level.

Everything is on the edge, ready to be tipped over. If the results are flipped, like you said, it'll get violent.

To add to that, in the last few months there's been talk of a "great reset" by world leaders. What better way than to get the masses to beg, no demand for the "reset" of most of scoiety?

Trump has been a great player for the people calling the shots. He's awoken the other side and gotten them invested. After all, can't destroy a country if only half the people "riot" on the streets.

You're jumping 2 months in advance mate. December 14th is when their electoral college casts their votes for whoever they wish to deem as president. Hence why I said, watch this space. The 2018 Executive order is in play.

If the election is declared null and void for whatever reason, it goes to the House of Reps for Congress to vote for the next president
The election isn't going to be declared null and void. There is nothing to watch, other than court case after court case being dismissed due to absence of evidence or justification.

The election isn't going to be declared null and void. There is nothing to watch, other than court case after court case being dismissed due to absence of evidence or justification.

What Crystal ball supplier are you buying from? Just asking for a friend. He needs to know whether he'll still be alive next week or not.

What Crystal ball supplier are you buying from? Just asking for a friend. He needs to know whether he'll still be alive next week or not.
No need for a crystal ball. Republicans are up to around 30 or so lost cases so far and no signs of any thing changing that run have appeared yet... Just like Trump's health care plan that is always just two weeks away, the case to throw out the election results simply doesn't exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you have the temerity to accuse others of Crystal Ball gazing

Id believe in Tom Cruise and Dianetics before this tin foil hat s**t about "the great reset"

The internet has done a wonderful job of making profoundly stupid people feel intelligent by letting them get validation in their bat s**t beliefs from other profoundly stupid people

The Great Reset... heck me how are people this mentally challenged?

No need for a crystal ball. Republicans are up to around 30 or so lost cases so far and no signs of any thing changing that run have appeared yet... Just like Trump's health care plan that is always just two weeks away, the case to throw out the election results simply doesn't exist.

Have a read:

Trump doesn't need to take anything to court. The alphabet agencies only need to snoop for fraudulent evidence within 45 days of the election to enact the executive order.

Like I said, you're watching the wrong show. It's just smoke screen for what's actually happening. All a show for the public to make them think Trump is too far gone to win. Great way to prime the masses for a nice little riot to end this painful year.

So you continue to Crystal Ball gaze, you know the same thing you accuse others of doing

Are you QAnon by any chance?

May as well read this too if you're joining in:

wow, massive take down. are you twelve?

i just linked you to several actual examples of Trump doing exactly what you clownishly accused Biden of.

insult much? Tool much? Sure you do. That’s what people who don’t have the intellect to argue do.

Have a read:

Trump doesn't need to take anything to court. The alphabet agencies only need to snoop for fraudulent evidence within 45 days of the election to enact the executive order.

Like I said, you're watching the wrong show. It's just smoke screen for what's actually happening. All a show for the public to make them think Trump is too far gone to win. Great way to prime the masses for a nice little riot to end this painful year.
If you think any attempt to overturn the election by executive order won't end up in the Supreme Court, and that the Supreme Court will not require any evidence before throwing out the entire election... well, then you are as stupid as this s**t you are posting.

May as well read this too if you're joining in:

Oooh right, so which Foreign Governments interfered in this election?

Now, not only do I want a list, I'm gonna need (wait for it....here it comes) evidence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back