State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 2: Western Australia vs South Australia @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh hi GreyCrow hey spookism oh hi SA people-

Question without notice- Do you still have that freeway with that reversible lanes?

Yes. Every so often we reverse the direction while people are still driving on it, just for the lulz.

We also have an escalator to nowhere and a tyre fire.

Yes. Every so often we reverse the direction while people are still driving on it, just for the lulz.
No, for the greater good
Kind of like McGowan reversed the direction of our border whilst people were on their way to WA from SA a few months ago

We also have an escalator to nowhere
and a tyre fire.
So Adelaide is Australia’s Springfield?

So Adelaide is Australia’s Springfield?

Honestly I think Adelaide is a field of spuds ruined by potato blight (not Malcolm).

Am pretty sure TheInjuryFactory agrees and is considering revising the rules of his Spud Comp.

Me and Blue going toe to toe in the middle

B9ET.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did you go in the ruck against the Counts amigo? I was contemplating my navel for most of the game, so I have no idea.

Coach dragged me cuz I cant run ...

South Australia - On The Move

Centre half forward. Who wants to meet my elbow?

Big game for the World's favourite Pug. You need to keep up your strength. Here is a whole lot of Santoz meat shield for you. Yes I know there is a high fat head content.

Can you imagine trying to explain that job to your kids?

Daddy, what do you do for a living?

Well i single handed reverse the direction of traffic, like Superman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back