Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to trying some CHEER Cheese.

I switched to the Bega equivalent. Not for any altruistic reasons though, it just seemed that thirty slices for not much more than the price for 24 slices of the racist cheese seemed like good value. Except the 30 slices are the same weight as the 24, so the Bega slices are so thin you can literally see through them.

That lesson learnt, I now buy Woolies home brand tasty slices. Or the racist cheese if it's on special.

I switched to the Bega equivalent. Not for any altruistic reasons though, it just seemed that thirty slices for not much more than the price for 24 slices of the racist cheese seemed like good value. Except the 30 slices are the same weight as the 24, so the Bega slices are so thin you can literally see through them.

That lesson learnt, I now buy Woolies home brand tasty slices. Or the racist cheese if it's on special.

Cheese body shamer.

The price of good cheese is *ingg ridiculous tbh

Yep. There is a blue I love that was mentioned a few pages back that's about $110kg.

******* mould is dearer than premium unleaded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of cheese, we had a massive rat inside the house last night.
View attachment 1039795
Fortunately the dog crippled it and then I was able to move in with a very long handled shovel and deposit into a bucket of water to finish it off. I'm still suffering from the heeby jeebies this morning
That's a bewdy you would've eaten it during the great depression.

Speaking of cheese, we had a massive rat inside the house last night.
View attachment 1039795
Fortunately the dog crippled it and then I was able to move in with a very long handled shovel and deposit into a bucket of water to finish it off. I'm still suffering from the heeby jeebies this morning
Poor Rattus p. Rattus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back