Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

The Warriors are certainly misunderstood: — but whether the fault is theirs, in not sufficiently explaining themselves, or posting with that exact limitation and humor which one would expect, and which, moreover, is so likely to be contested by us — or whether the fault may not be altogether on our side, in not understanding their banter.
Use bigger words you coward.

ArtisticQueasyHorseshoebat-small.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BINGO

Use bigger words you coward.
The manifestation of the existential paradigm is infinitesimally larger than the exponentially evolved humanistic peon; indeed this precept is fundamentally beyond the cognisance of your finite mind Tonga Bob

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING
if you are describing TJASTA then you are 100% right and I'm moving you off the "Complete Idiot List"© and onto the "Sometimes Amusing List"™®

The manifestation of the existential paradigm is infinitesimally larger than the exponentially evolved humanistic peon; indeed this precept is fundamentally beyond the cognisance of your finite mind Tonga Bob
Bigger still.

You do realise the penis isn't a muscle? It is actually a sponge that fills with blood.

So are you saying you don't have one?
so you have a sponge dick, sorry to hear that mate

but does explains a few things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigger still.
Today we will consider the peculiar disadvantages inherent in pontificating at great length on obscure Warriors teachings to a class of Warriors rookies with a disastrously abbreviated attention span and a lamentable absence of both intellect and industry, leading inevitably to a complete lack of comprehension from them, and incipient banter in match threads

Just got 50 minutes of cardio trying to pick up an ice cube from the kitchen floor; not sure I'll have it in me to play 4 quarters.
Rookie mistake - you let the ice cube melt on the floor, and you make the rest of the ice cubes watch so they know better.

Today we will consider the peculiar disadvantages inherent in pontificating at great length on obscure Warriors teachings to a class of Warriors rookies with a disastrously abbreviated attention span and a lamentable absence of both intellect and industry, leading inevitably to a complete lack of comprehension from them, and incipient banter in match threads
let me find my glasses so I can read that rubbish
1614233551395.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back