News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

Oh man, my mates bailed on me for R2, but I might just cop the 3hr drive from canberra and go solo to see the big man back. Decisions, decisions..
hmm, no decision required :)
Definite. :)

20MAR21: Nick Blakey/7News
Little piece on Blakey

Damn and we came out so flat :(

But yes extremely strange video indeed.

Don’t see how it’s strange. It’s still a ripping speech. Did you think he was in the change rooms saying go out and be 10 goals down as fast as possible? Inspirational speeches don’t always lead to wins otherwise it’d be a pretty easy game. I love that we’re using it, we’re separating it from that awful day and turning it into a good thing.

I liked the music choice, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t see how it’s strange. It’s still a ripping speech. Did you think he was in the change rooms saying go out and be 10 goals down as fast as possible? Inspirational speeches don’t always lead to wins otherwise it’d be a pretty easy game. I love that we’re using it, we’re separating it from that awful day and turning it into a good thing.

I liked the music choice, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Loved it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20MAR21: James Rowbottom/AF Website
Little piece on Blakey

" Blakey's grandparents, parents, sister and cousins now all live in Melbourne. " :anguished:

"The young gun..... has no interest in following them to Victoria."
"I still see my family quite a bit, more than happy in Sydney," he said." :D

Do like him as a winger.
He mentions Westhoff & Whitfield I'd add Embley as a 'role model', smooth moving wingman, capable of pushing forward and creating mismatches.

21MAR21: Swans v Lions Match Reports/Multiple Sources
Yes everyone, the Bloods are back!!

Last edited:
Yes everyone, the Bloods are back!!

Thanks , this is more like it

3AW can't even be arsed to tweet their top 5 players from our game last night. Two non Vic teams playing be like Pffft!
3AW can get stuffed. Filled with morons like Neil Mitchell that spend the majority of their time enjoying the smell of their own farts.

21MAR21: Jake Nial on Swans in 2021/Channel 9
The video at the end is an interview with Jake Nial on where the Swans are at this year. Some lifts from Dermott's commentary last night in the written article.

He masturbated over her face (allegedly). If true that makes him involved.

That is not correct and has never been printed.

For accuracy again from the Age dated March 20, 2004:

‘The trio met the woman at a nightspot and the incident was said to have occurred in Adelaide's west parklands in the early hours of August 17. O'Loughlin is believed to have been near the incident but did not take part.’

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That is not correct and has never been printed.

For accuracy again from the Age dated March 20, 2004:

‘The trio met the woman at a nightspot and the incident was said to have occurred in Adelaide's west parklands in the early hours of August 17. O'Loughlin is believed to have been near the incident but did not take part.’

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The victim said he did during her 4 corners interview

Great little promo made by Peter Dickson about the Swans if someone wants to put it up , i saw it on Twitter.
Bedders you're gong to have to provide his twitter details so one of us can go find what you're talking about. The only one I've seen recently is this one..

21MAR21: Buddy plays Reserves/The Age
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back