Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

If they don't, what's the point of your post?

UK all mortality stats from 1838 to 2020 include deaths from all viruses including Covid-19. The mortality rate in the UK was higher in every year between 1838 and 2003 than it was in 2020. When viewed in a longer term perspective 2020 was not an exceptional year.

UK all mortality stats from 1838 to 2020 include deaths from all viruses including Covid-19. The mortality rate in the UK was higher in every year between 1838 and 2003 than it was in 2020. When viewed in a longer term perspective 2020 was not an exceptional year.
Including the Biblical floods?

I'm sorry but how is treating un-vaccinated citizens of your country second-class to the point of refusing them to participate properly in its own borders "a good place"?
Dilemmas about vaccine passports are infinitely preferable to dilemmas about how long to lock down for, as they are in Europe, or where to bury their dead, as they are in Brazil.

Who are these sources and what facts are they distinguishing, what experts? The experts who said we could flatten the curve in 2 weeks or the experts who had a tenth of the population culled by COVID? Or the experts who tell us chicks can have dicks.
No one should be listening to the last group (with the exception of biologically intersex)

But there’s been substantial improvements in medical care and treatment since 2003. Under same (improving) conditions the mortality rate in 2020 was worse than previous years, certainly last 5 years which is more comparable

0FEF3238-563B-4870-BB90-12C2DE9D4FF3.png

But there’s been substantial improvements in medical care and treatment since 2003. Under same (improving) conditions the mortality rate in 2020 was worse than previous years, certainly last 5 years which is more comparable

View attachment 1093916

Not to mention life expectancy has increased drastically from 2003 to 2019 (in London from 81 in 2003 to 85 in 2019). Dont you love it when these campaigners compare the data to 1993? as if science has stayed still!

Here is data analysis from the Victorian COVED project

Epidemiology and clinical features of emergency department patients with suspected and confirmed COVID‐19: A multisite report from the COVID‐19 Emergency Department Quality Improvement Project for July 2020 (COVED‐3) - O'Reilly - 2021 - Emergency Medicine Australasia - Wiley Online Library

(hopefully this link works)
This is an ongoing prospective cohort study of8 sites across Vic and Tasmania in July 2020 (which is before the second wave really peaked in Vic off memory -happy to be corrected)
- the 8 sites are Alfred hospital, St V's Melbourne, Box Hill, Geelong, Hobart, Launceston, Northwest Regional hospital (Burnie) and Mersey Community hospital (Devonport)
- they included all patients who underwent testing for suspected COVID (ie not including some who were getting tested as part of pre operative protocols without actual COVID symptoms)

30378 presented to those hospitals over the month (this is light compared to a normal july, but mirrors the drop in presentations seen across multiple hospitals during the same time)
2917 tested for COVID
50 positive results
2 positive cases (4%) were mechanically ventilated, while 49 of the 2867 tested and negative were mech ventilated (2%) - not a statistically significant difference
2 positive cases died (4%) while 46 of the 2867 tested as negative died (2%) - also not statistically significant

View attachment 1093916

You are cherry picking data from 2003 onwards. If you pick data from 2011 onwards the mortality rate has gone up in recent years. It does't stack up that medical care and treatment improved between 2003 and 2011 then went backwards.

Of course there has been an uptick in 2020 compared to the previous five years. But only back to numbers that we have seen within all of our lifetimes.

Not to mention life expectancy has increased drastically from 2003 to 2019 (in London from 81 in 2003 to 85 in 2019). Dont you love it when these campaigners compare the data to 1993? as if science has stayed still!

Life expectancy in the UK seems to have stagnated.

A girl born in England between 2015 and 2017 is expected to live until 82.9 years old, which is no change on the previous figure for 2014 to 2016, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS). The figure for baby boys born in England in 2015 to 2017 is also unchanged, at 79.2 years.​
But for males and females in Scotland and Wales, life expectancy has declined by 0.1 years, with males in Northern Ireland seeing a similar fall.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are cherry picking data from 2003 onwards. If you pick data from 2011 onwards the mortality rate has gone up in recent years. It does't stack up that medical care and treatment improved between 2003 and 2011 then went backwards.

Of course there has been an uptick in 2020 compared to the previous five years. But only back to numbers that we have seen within all of our lifetimes.
People living longer and increase in dementia/Alzheimer’s. Hasn’t gone up in recent anywhere near 2020 if you look at figures I posted. You’re the one cherry picking

We’ve started our 4th, or 6th whatever lockdown now. I haven’t left my home after 6pm since early October, because it’s apparently illegal. Haven’t visited a restaurant in 6 months as they’ve all been closed.

things will never be the same again. There will be no return to normal, or what we considered normal back in 2019.

we’ve had 40,000-60,000 cases a day in the last week, it’s amusing to watch the Australian reaction to a handful of cases in a city.
You think isolation makes this thing go away? You think closing borders, cities, countries or schools makes it go?

No. None of these things work. Nothing does.

We are all losing our lifetime, drip by drip, or day by day.

But next year will be better, I’m sure.

Life expectancy in the UK seems to have stagnated.

A girl born in England between 2015 and 2017 is expected to live until 82.9 years old, which is no change on the previous figure for 2014 to 2016, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS). The figure for baby boys born in England in 2015 to 2017 is also unchanged, at 79.2 years.​
But for males and females in Scotland and Wales, life expectancy has declined by 0.1 years, with males in Northern Ireland seeing a similar fall.​

He mentioned 2003, hence i mentioned 2003. It has gone up, hence data from 2003 is really irrelevant unless you account for science. You conveniently posted a comparison from 2014 onwards, when stats show the numbers show there's been 100,000+ deaths compared to 2014, this year.(of 140+ people per 100,000 population , accounting for the population growth). You really need to go back to 2003 to find a figure worse than 2020.

444333.png

Last edited:

How about the US? 23% above the last 5 year average is a staggering figure.

COVID-19 was the major cause of a nearly 23% increase in U.S. deaths during the last 10 months of 2020.

Researchers noted that the rate of excess deaths in the United States -- those above the number that would be expected based on averages from the previous five years -- tends to be consistent at about 1% to 2% a year.

But between March 1, 2020 and Jan. 2, 2021, excess deaths rose 22.9% to 522,368. More than 7 in 10 were attributed to COVID-19.

How about the US? 23% above the last 5 year average is a staggering figure.

COVID-19 was the major cause of a nearly 23% increase in U.S. deaths during the last 10 months of 2020.

Researchers noted that the rate of excess deaths in the United States -- those above the number that would be expected based on averages from the previous five years -- tends to be consistent at about 1% to 2% a year.

But between March 1, 2020 and Jan. 2, 2021, excess deaths rose 22.9% to 522,368. More than 7 in 10 were attributed to COVID-19.

My brain hurts from how badly that author has butchered statistics. 23% increase in excess deaths is not in any way a 23% increase in deaths. And the usual 1-2% excess deaths is relative to total deaths, so again not comparable to the 23% figure in the way the article is written.

We’ve started our 4th, or 6th whatever lockdown now. I haven’t left my home after 6pm since early October, because it’s apparently illegal. Haven’t visited a restaurant in 6 months as they’ve all been closed.

things will never be the same again. There will be no return to normal, or what we considered normal back in 2019.

we’ve had 40,000-60,000 cases a day in the last week, it’s amusing to watch the Australian reaction to a handful of cases in a city.
You think isolation makes this thing go away? You think closing borders, cities, countries or schools makes it go?

Just spent a pleasant weekend going to restaurants, watching live sport, catching up with friends and going out whenever we like.

Amazing given all those measures like closing borders, cities and schools apparently didn’t work.

Oh well.

Half arsed doesnt work
What your seeing working in Australia and NZ is not half arsed

I'm assuming France's population density is much greater than ours, and has porous borders, plus a greater amount of non-compliance due to language barriers, ethnic diversity and customs. It would be much harder to enforce all the rules and get the entire population onside - heck, it was hard enough here with anti-vaxxers, protesters, sovereign citizens and over-policing happening. Still, in this vast brown land we were spread out enough to not easily pass it around. Is there political will to risk unpopularity by imposing hard sanctions? Heavy fines and jail time?

How is the vaccination program doing in France? Strange how, worldwide, cases and deaths are on the rise in spite of mass vaccination.

Reading through hisotrical documents you find that back in 1993 and 2003, masses of people would randomly drop dead.
They were afflicted with indoor smokers and alpha males terrorising public spaces. It was before facebook, so people had to endure the threat of face to face meetings. You can't imagine how brutal it was.

Last edited:
I'm assuming France's population density is much greater than ours, and has porous borders, plus a greater amount of non-compliance due to language barriers, ethnic diversity and customs. It would be much harder to enforce all the rules and get the entire population onside - heck, it was hard enough here with anti-vaxxers, protesters, sovereign citizens and over-policing happening. Still, in this vast brown land we were spread out enough to not easily pass it around. Is there political will to risk unpopularity by imposing hard sanctions? Heavy fines and jail time?

How is the vaccination program doing in France? Strange how, worldwide, cases and deaths are on the rise in spite of mass vaccination.
Lets not compare places that havent been vacinated with places that have and see how the maths works then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back