Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely they're breaching v. and probably iv. in having her nominally taking over.

No she's running it all by herself using her acute business brain and intelligence..... :drunk:

Saints didn't actually do her any favours by not suing her sorry ass back in 2010. Is there a statute of limitations?

Gai Waterhouse didnt have a problem in the racing industry.

Ok, I'm assuming you're just joking but in case you're not, two things. First, the racing industry is not the best example of integrity.

Second, and more relevant, Gai took over the business of her father, Tommy Smith, who was highly regarded and never involved in the crimes of her dodgy husband's family.

Ok, I'm assuming you're just joking but in case you're not, two things. First, the racing industry is not the best example of integrity.

Second, and more relevant, Gai took over the business of her father, Tommy Smith, who was highly regarded and never involved in the crimes of her dodgy husband's family.

Im sure Gai had zero idea about what Hubby got up to and Im sure he had no influence on her after his lifetime ban.

I would say there is proberbly an ounce of truth to it.
There's a good chance she got an irregular papsmear result and they lasered off some cells or something and she exaggerated it and played off it.
In her mind its true, and can claim its true if questioned.

I would say there is proberbly an ounce of truth to it.
There's a good chance she got an irregular papsmear result and they lasered off some cells or something and she exaggerated it and played off it.
In her mind its true, and can claim its true if questioned.
her exaggerating though is really cashing in other peoples misfortune. 3aw do the same every morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:poo:

Screen-Shot-2021-04-14-at-12-52-45-pm.png

Taking lessons from belle gibson?

Belle Gibson or her “parents” didn’t set up go fund me pages.

Stage 4 cervical cancer that spreads to the liver/colon/kidney, or whatever the story was, isn’t 100% terminal but the chances of survival are extremely slim. The chances of continuing an influencer career so soon after treatment while looking like a completely healthy young woman are even slimmer... but not impossible. Same with a hysterectomy. Hence why no journo wants to put their balls on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back