FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Wow.

Bryce has had an almost Dean like turnaround there. Cam handled it well too.

Female Sam unhinged and male Sam, well he was on the Mount Franklin, would hate to see how he behaves on the drink or more.

Pat is a sniveling snake and whoever decided he should be the voice of the group needs to look at themselves. What bi-guy did to his partner was absolutely disgraceful and juvenile.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

So according to the So Dramatic podcast, what Booka said then is completely true. That Bryce forced Courtney to contact Melissa and tell her it's not true.
I'd be shocked if this woman that has blabbed to everyone would just do that for Bryce or feel intimidated enough by him to do it.

I believe Bryce is a huge flog that has told porky after porky but that isn't one of them.

From the outset most of the brides have tried to get Melissa to see what a campaigner Bryce is. She is so scared of being alone she can't see what's right in front of her.
Bec: an absolute campaigner
Sam: a jaded mess who can't handle the drink
Booka: big issues of being self centred

The only ok one to try to expose things to Melissa was Alana.

I liked when Sam and Sam were lobbing bombs at Cam. Cam ignored the pair. When he had enough

Sam tried to poke the bear and then the bear put him back in his hole.
Sam knows that Cam is the biggest bear in the room and Cam knows that Sam knows it.
Sam shut up real quick.

Brice got GF on the outside .

FFS get some new material.

It was overplayed way to much as a storyline. At times it seemed like the whole show was about nothing else.

They had other storylines, clearly there was more going on with Liam and Georgia for example.

What?

You need to follow sodramaticpodcast_ on Instagram mate. All the tea is split there.

Here's the video:

And now there's a sobbing Georgia behind the scenes on the show trying to make out "oh but I've got friends who are gay" no bitch you're cancelled in my eyes.

You need to follow sodramaticpodcast_ on Instagram mate. All the tea is split there.

Here's the video:

And now there's a sobbing Georgia behind the scenes on the show trying to make out "oh but I've got friends who are gay" no b*tch you're cancelled in my eyes.
Oh that video, yes already aware of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the video:

And now there's a sobbing Georgia behind the scenes on the show trying to make out "oh but I've got friends who are gay" no b*tch you're cancelled in my eyes.

Gotta say he's bang on. Why on earth would the production team edit out such a huge talking point. Did they get threatened by the pink plonkers mum?

Liam wins the night. Its a real shame that confrontation wasn't shown. I'd love to have seen Jason, Georgia and discount Ronnie Ortiz get their cummuffins.

Cam walking in late was obviously staged but so perfectly done. Male Sam was great. Female Sam....lay off the booze love. In the words of the great Bronson "Can totally see why youre single hey".

Despite the video I still reckon Liam isn’t the best bloke. Not quite in Bryce territory but 2nd worst on the show for me. The way he handled himself throughout has been very immature.

Last edited:
My favourites from this season were male Sam and James: definitely the funniest moments emanated from these guys.

Least integrity: Bryce, Bec and Liam

MVP: Jo. Spunky and hot.

Bunny boilers: Booka and “Liss”

Slimiest s**t stirrer : Patrick

Worst actresses: Belinda and Jake

Didn’t mind the rest generally.

Oh no Melissa's gone for the "plaited my hair when it was wet and took it out dry" hairstyle
God it looked awful

She looked like mutton dressed as lamb

She seriously needs help with her dress sense and make up. She’s not unattractive but her styling is just horrendous. Does herself zero favors

Last edited:
Liam has gone rogue on Snapchat. Bagging out DapperJong and his colleagues. Head to SoDramatic on Instagram to see the videos.

Look, Liam.

Don't expect to be the hero when you literally walk past your ex. It doesn't take Einstein to figure out that s**t doesn't go down well. And I'm guessing you're upset because we didn't include the real reason you were upset at her*. The problem there is that doesn't make good telly.

You aren't good looking enough to behave like this. You look like a busted Cubism painting. And no one actually cares about you. This is the Bryce show.

Now piss off back to obscurity.

*he was carrying on about the video with Jason calling him gay and literally calling everyone homophobes.

Look, Liam.

Don't expect to be the hero when you literally walk past your ex. It doesn't take Einstein to figure out that sh*t doesn't go down well. And I'm guessing you're upset because we didn't include the real reason you were upset at her*. The problem there is that doesn't make good telly.

You aren't good looking enough to behave like this. You look like a busted Cubism painting. And no one actually cares about you. This is the Bryce show.

Now piss off back to obscurity.

*he was carrying on about the video with Jason calling him gay and literally calling everyone homophobes.
Either way, was a good season mate overall

Appreciate making myself and everyone else on here physically sick watching Bryce and his puppet for 3 months!

Either way, was a good season mate overall

Appreciate making myself and everyone else on here physically sick watching Bryce and his puppet for 3 months!
Cheers man. I think it was a great season as well. It has received mixed reviews, but the higher ups MUCH preferred it to last season. I think they will try and replicate the type of casting that has happened here. The only problem with this season, and it is a pretty big problem, it was so Bryce heavy. And the whole abusive relationship thing is very murky.

If you have to sit there worried that your bazoongas are going to pop out any moment and are constantly tugging at your cleavage then that is a clear sign that your outfit is trashy.

I think they use double sided tape for the extra trashy outfits.

If I put jeans on and need tape to stop my junk hanging out I just buy new jeans.

These people obviously have no 'boundaries' in their 'real' lives when it comes to hooking up as much as possible with as many people as possible.

To have an entire series where they pretend to be not that and fake outrage when they can pin that on another is frankly embarrasing
Not to mention its 'always' the guys abusing the girls. apparently refusing to bonk someone is abusive too - if youre a guy
I dont buy the poor Melissa either - shes a tough as old boots and understands perfectly whats happening

All the geordie shores and love island have way more integrity than this.

This camels back is 'broken'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back