Review Showdown 49 - Rd 8, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Highlight of the night was a misty-eyed middle aged dude who approached me after the game with a screenshot of the Collingwood/North game on his phone, and congratulated me on the win. I think he was doing that to everyone wearing prison bars.

Derwayne's pro-teal propaganda post-match saying teal needs to be honoured lol
It is embarrassing even to those that actually likes the teal. What a ridiculous statement...

We need players like Farrell performing well if we are going to challenge this year...much better effort tonight.

I love what Bergman brings. Good skills, puts his head over the ball when it’s time to go, & not afraid to absorb the body contact. He has the making of a very good midfielder in the future.

Rozee was better in the 2nd half, but needs to develop some hardness to his game.

Hartlett looks cooked.

We are a 5 goal better team with Butters & X fit & firing.

Medal should have gone to Clurey
X2.

He's who I had.

Another 50 point win, doing the job but means nothing until these big games come up like next week.

s**t house game, nice to see us find a way to open it up in the last half. Need to find another way to not be shut down so easy in greasy conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch the AFL fine us for bringing the game into disrepute or whatever for wearing the bars afterwards.

Lol fans will pay it

We rekt them. Could have won that by anything. Miles ahead of then.

So many good performances but I was pleased to see Farrell get involved. Played with a bit of swagger as it went on.

The three tall forwards had them in fear all night.

Fantasia is a super field kick.

The umps saved them from a total plucking.

Wonder how Flogarty feels knowing he's been delisted?

Ok, that dressing room act of defiance is one of the most beautiful things I've seen in sport. Well done to everyone involved. That sh*t be goin' viral.

Lol the social media comments about the bars thing. My lord.

MASSIVE IDENTITY CRISIS AT THAT CLUB IMAGINE SINGING THE SONG AS THE CLUB YOU WISH YOU WERE LOL

Don't get involved feel. Don't get involved.

Na I don't buy that. Adelaide aren't as sh*t this year and they were not easy conditions. To come out with a 50 point win what more can you expect. Adelaide literally played to keep the damage as low as possible. that was a B+ performance, better goal kicking would have lifted it to an A.
Too true. We also had two relatively easy setshots within the last minute that should have put the margins over 10 goals. Absolute smashing in difficult conditions.

The crows tried to make it a scrap, but in the end class won the day. They're nowhere near us and sitting in your seat it never actually felt like our lead was under any threat.

PS - Ted Walker is washed up and completely cooked. What a laughable tub of lard.

PPS - I had a front on view of when Fogarty attempted to straight line the contest with Jonas in the last. Jonas jjst picked up the ball and waltzed away. Fogarty made to look like the faux tough guy he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back