• Jai Newcombe

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Blake Schlensog

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Tyson Stengle

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

different players perform differently in better teams. He may thrive in our system. The coach and recruiters are very vocal in saying they look for a Richmond Man. I’ll trust our recruiters and what they believe they’ll get out of him in our side then anything that was shown at the Saints
I'm with u, I back our system... as much as I cringed when they played in China and he did that bow after scoring a goal, I think we can knock that s**t outta him and focus on footy

He isn't fit to tie Castagna boot laces. St Kilda literally played Hind, Lonie, Geary and Kent as forward over this guy last season. They spent their second rounder this year on getting Higgins who couldn't get a game over Castagna as an option over this guy and also used a list spot on Mason ******* Wood over Parker.

I haven't watched his WAFL games this season but if we have picked him up on those showings then it will because they can think he can impact the game outside the forward 50, as he showed absolutely nothing at AFL level there previously.

From what I seen he is not good enough from previous AFL form. Handy but thats it

Maybe in WA he has improved.

I think we should have went Callow

Saints were good last year.

About the furtherest thing from a Richmond man is Parker. Genuine tosser, our boys will be quick to pick up on it and happy to see the end of him much like they couldn't stand Higgins. More likely to give the boys something to gel over than gel with.
Settle down, mate. He is the last player on our list. If he helps the team in any way it will be a bonus. If not, he gets delisted. He might thrive in a high-performance environment and with leaders like Cotchin around him. Take a chill pill.

And you know better? Why are you on big footy and not a star recruiter. I’ll back our guys over you

I can tell you right now that Saints players are laughing at the fact we picked him up. They couldn't stand him.

My word, you would have to be the biggest knob on this forum. Form you own opinions FFS. Yes our guys get most things right but not everything and this will likely be another they don't get right. Not much harm done given its a mid season pick and we've only gained that pick by placing an important member of the squad on the inactive list as he wasn't going to be available this season.

Isn’t that the bloke Brooke Cotchin got fired? 😂
Nah, Callum Tooheys. I don't hate him but most of his inside info seems to conveniently fit the BF narratives going on in the drafting threads. Then we pick someone totally random that's never got a mention. He's not a bad journo but he's trying too hard to be Barrett.

Saints were good last year.

About the furtherest thing from a Richmond man is Parker. Genuine tosser, our boys will be quick to pick up on it and happy to see the end of him much like they couldn't stand Higgins. More likely to give the boys something to gel over than gel with.
Do you know him or are you just talking out your ass? How many would've said pickett was a 'Richmond man' before he was drafted? Give the bloke a chance ffs.

Settle down, mate. He is the last player on our list. If he helps the team in any way it will be a bonus. If not, he gets delisted. He might thrive in a high-performance environment and with leaders like Cotchin around him. Take a chill pill.

Exactly last player on our list and blokes are thinking we have unearthed a bargain. I'm challenging that idea and being greeted with s**t like I back our guys to make the right call. Like * off. Have the balls to form you own opinions, otherwise what is the point of posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can tell you right now that Saints players are laughing at the fact we picked him up. They couldn't stand him.

My word, you would have to be the biggest knob on this forum. Form you own opinions FFS. Yes our guys get most things right but not everything and this will likely be another they don't get right. Not much harm done given its a mid season pick and we've only gained that pick by placing an important member of the squad on the inactive list as he wasn't going to be available this season.

yeah they’re killing themselves from their seats on the bottom of the ladder have tasted no success. Really laughing hard at us.

Watching his body language in the clips, looks like we’ve recruited our own version of Mitch Robinson…. fML he is going to be unbearable
I was thinking the same that he is Mitch mark 2. As an oppo supporter you love to hate him but lions fans would love having him in their team. We need some fresh campaigner as we haven't had that since Dan Jackson and Jakey King retired...

Exactly last player on our list and blokes are thinking we have unearthed a bargain. I'm challenging that idea and being greeted with sh*t like I back our guys to make the right call. Like fu** off. Have the balls to form you own opinions, otherwise what is the point of posting.

Think it's more you're calling out the character of a guy with no source etc and then name calling anyone who doesn't share your view

Do you know him or are you just talking out your ass? How many would've said pickett was a 'Richmond man' before he was drafted? Give the bloke a chance ffs.

Never met the guy, but know that Saints players couldn't stand him and very easy to see why.

My own dislike for him comes from the way he plays football. Complete opposite of Richmond man. Selfish as they come and no where near as talented as he thinks he is.

If robbo played for us we’d love him
Yeah, Robbo is a decent footballer, but more than that, he has an absolute crack. The Lions are my second team (don't ask), and he's been an absolute warrior for them. Liken him to KMac in the way he's a limited footballer, but he busts a gut for the club. If Parker is anywhere near as good as Robbo I'll be wrapt.

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

Think it's more you're calling out the character of a guy with no source etc and then name calling anyone who doesn't share your view

Why would I reveal my source?

Name calling, if you had seen the previous issues I have had with said poster you would begin to understand my level of frustration.

Back