Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Tyson Stengle

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No Stengle or Freeman just looking at who was picked up
And callow a late pick from the hawks

media once again proving they have nfi

Look whats happened to Hind after he left us.. Reckon you have got yourself a good player

Aug 10, 2020

I've really liked what I've seen from Nick Hind recently, going to be a very good player if he can get some continuity in his football.

Still flying under the radar from a league perspective, but I'm sure the football department value him highly.

Love to have him on our list.

Have to admit, I was very wrong about the common sense of your football department. ;)

Gave him away for nothing too.

I'm happy if he has 4-5 over the top goal celebrations each week
Haven't watched the highlights yet but I wasn't a fan of him at St.Kilda. Im not one for over the top goal celebrations though.

What we do need though (which happened last week) was a change up in our forward line and from all reports from you guys he has pace and tackles, all we can ask for. Hopefully an astute pick up!! Welcome MP

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Disagree. We picked him up to make immediate impact. 2020 was a right off and why would you get him at the beginning of 2021 with no body work. Going by his 2021 stats in the WAFL there is now some sort of a body work to go off. I know it's only WAFL but those stats are pretty impressive.

Upgrade on Castagna. Be brave to play him this week but if he gets a 20+ game with 2 goals and 5-10 tackles for 2 or 3 games in a row in the VFL we will slot him straight in.

He isn't fit to tie Castagna boot laces. St Kilda literally played Hind, Lonie, Geary and Kent as forward over this guy last season. They spent their second rounder this year on getting Higgins who couldn't get a game over Castagna as an option over this guy and also used a list spot on Mason ******* Wood over Parker.

I haven't watched his WAFL games this season but if we have picked him up on those showings then it will because they can think he can impact the game outside the forward 50, as he showed absolutely nothing at AFL level there previously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He isn't fit to tie Castagna boot laces. St Kilda literally played Hind, Lonie, Geary and Kent as forward over this guy last season. They spent their second rounder this year on getting Higgins who couldn't get a game over Castagna as an option over this guy and also used a list spot on Mason ******* Wood over Parker.

I haven't watched his WAFL games this season but if we have picked him up on those showings then it will because they can think he can impact the game outside the forward 50, as he showed absolutely nothing at AFL level there previously.

different players perform differently in better teams. He may thrive in our system. The coach and recruiters are very vocal in saying they look for a Richmond Man. I’ll trust our recruiters and what they believe they’ll get out of him in our side then anything that was shown at the Saints

2021 Castagna? A unanimous rod is fit to tie his shoes. I know nothing of Saint Kilda as to be honest a can't stand football. I just love Richmond and only watch Richmond.

I'm judging him on those WAFL stats and IMO they are pretty impressive stats.

I’d never even heard of Durham and he was playing games for us and I’ve even been watching those games. Essendon the biggest fail of the night.
Watch Richmond Tigers.
Not Werribee Tigers now on Doofus.

different players perform differently in better teams. He may thrive in our system. The coach and recruiters are very vocal in saying they look for a Richmond Man. I’ll trust our recruiters and what they believe they’ll get out of him in our side then anything that was shown at the Saints

Saints were good last year.

About the furtherest thing from a Richmond man is Parker. Genuine tosser, our boys will be quick to pick up on it and happy to see the end of him much like they couldn't stand Higgins. More likely to give the boys something to gel over than gel with.

Love the pick. Missing a mid sized quick forward with x factor that can push our smalls or replace. Can go midfield as well.

Plays the game like many don't, with fun and aggression. Something that Richmond have typified.

Wonder how many people have decided he's a knob because of Tattoos and celebrations with no evidence of his character anywhere else.

If nothing else, he has some good mates at the club it sounds which helps everyone in this difficult time in life.

No Stengle or Freeman just looking at who was picked up
And callow a late pick from the hawks

media once again proving they have nfi
That dweeb looking bastard just skim reads BF for all his inside mail and tells the fans what they want to hear.

Saints were good last year.

About the furtherest thing from a Richmond man is Parker. Genuine tosser, our boys will be quick to pick up on it and happy to see the end of him much like they couldn't stand Higgins. More likely to give the boys something to gel over than gel with.

And you know better? Why are you on big footy and not a star recruiter. I’ll back our guys over you

Back