News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been very impressed by JJ and Langdon did well last game. He is a good player and needs to be backed to become reliable.
JJ has been good, they should stop dropping him in and out of the side and Langdon was good up the ground on the weekend. Neither of them can kick more than 35m for goal though which isn't ideal.
Rioli (even a rusty Rioli) is still a hell of a lot better than both.

We are forgetting that Rioli had a decent tank and was consistently topping the distance covered charts for our games. I know match fitness is different but he seems to be in better condition now than when he left

We are forgetting that Rioli had a decent tank and was consistently topping the distance covered charts for our games. I know match fitness is different but he seems to be in better condition now than when he left

And hopefully off the cones now as well

And hopefully off the cones now as well
This could have been what made Willie Willie though. I mean his vision, creativity, his capability to make the ball talk. He literally may have been seeing the ball talk and it told him what to do and where it was going to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And here i am with glasses, can't spot subtly from a mile a way. Ive really draxed whatever joke that was.

This could have been what made Willie Willie though. I mean his vision, creativity, his capability to make the ball talk. He literally may have been seeing the ball talk and it told him what to do and where it was going to go.
I don't think he would have been playing whilst norked, but in a general sense, visualisation is really important. But I think his uncanny ability is mostly to do with Rioli genes and footy upbringing. Not many families have produced such greatness across generations.

And here i am with glasses, can't spot subtly from a mile a way. Ive really draxed whatever joke that was.
Cranky’s joke?

Rioli can’t play until August but can train from next week so he might be free to play against Freo ergo playing Fremantle is a training run

Cranky’s joke?

Rioli can’t play until August but can train from next week so he might be free to play against Freo ergo playing Fremantle is a training run
Ah, top notch comedy. Many a guffaw was had. I went to look at fixtures but they were all tbc on the afl app. Covid? May not have gotten it anyway with all the info.

Glad I got this place to do my thinking for me. Im to perplexted .
Why do my Eagles supporting friends and family laugh their boxes off when I tell them the stuff my Fremantle supporting friends and family say.
What is funny about - if they take Rioli back their whole culture is just f’ed .They all do it ! ALL OF Them !
Or - Its so much better going to Fremantle games with no crowd. You dont have to line up for an hour to get a drink or have a piss .

There is nothing funny about that at all.
Haha no s**t there were blokes on the Freo board just yesterday saying it's much better going to Freo games due to the lack of crowd.

Abysmal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back