Preview Rd 14 - Carlton v GWS Sat June 19 7.25pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lest we forget what he can do. The GC goal is elite.

50 games on Saturday. Interesting he looks a lot leaner and nimble in his early days with less weight on him.

Congrats young man.

Imagine inspiring confidence in your young, developing players.

This is definitely something Bolton did well for a long time, and Teague did for about 6 months.

I should have been more specific for the pedants out there...'Register a higher score' :)
CFC once beat * in a GF while kicking less goals.

“Register a higher score ….and not contravene any AFL rules whereby a clubs entire score can be removed or the game result overturned on appeal. “

Perhaps this would have been more accurate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad matchup at ground level, but he'll need plenty of support aerially from guys like Weitering, Jones and Parks.
With Briggs/Flynn, Himmelberg and Finlayson you’d think that’s Weitering, Jones and Parks occupied.

That leaves one of Stocker, Newman, Saad & Williams down back who will have to cover Green.

De Boer named at HFF, will be interesting to see if he goes into the middle on Cripps or Walsh or if he lines up on someone like Saad or Williams

With Briggs/Flynn, Himmelberg and Finlayson you’d think that’s Weitering, Jones and Parks occupied.

That leaves one of Stocker, Newman, Saad & Williams down back who will have to cover Green.

De Boer named at HFF, will be interesting to see if he goes into the middle on Cripps or Walsh or if he lines up on someone like Saad or Williams
De boer is either a run with or small forward. I would prefer him to be a run with player, I've seen him play that forward pressure role really ******* well too often. Walsh will out run him if he goes to him and Cripps (hopefully if fit enough) is too strong.

4 qtr game from Harry would be nice. Been a while since I've seen it. Even games when he has kicked 3 or 4 goals he has had a half where he just hasn't got near it and looked soft/disinterested.

If he is 'on' for 4 qtrs he could kick 6 or 7 tonight.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Agree, he is becoming a bit like Fev and you can see his body language is a bit all over the place

Come on baggers give us a win, we've beaten these campaigners once since 2013, bring the physicality from first bounce, they certainly will.

Will be interested to see if Power makes any difference to stoppages.

Hope Saad is ok and will play.

Please footy gods no repeatedly bombing it in to F50, no bombing it in to forwards surrounded by defenders 3 on 1, no dumb positional changes, react quickly to any coaching changes from Cameron, put Ed on hard tag if any of their midfielders start tearing us to pieces.

Danke.

Stocker on Toby Greene? Crikey, what are we trying to do to him? He's their best aerial threat, don't think Stocker is the right match up.

Teauge and the players hate him, for perceived FIGJAM and are trying to take him down a peg by settling him up to fail!!!

If not Stocker for Toby, maybe Parks could get it done. Green is the main danger and this match-up will be crucial to the outcome. Perhaps Newman would be okay, but does he lockdown well enough? This is a real dilemma for the coaching group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back