Preview 2023 Rd 3 Carlton vs GWS Saturday April 1 4:35PM (ADST) @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous George is back :thumbsu:

IN: George Hewett

OUT: Matthew Kennedy (calf), Lochie O’Brien

Kennedy developed soreness in his calf during the week. He will not make the trip to Sydney and at this stage is a chance to return next week.

Backs:Mitch McGovernJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Half-backs:Sam DochertyLewis YoungAdam Saad
Centreline:Ed CurnowPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Matthew OwiesHarry McKayJack Silvagni
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowZac Fisher
Followers:Tom De KoningAdam CerraGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Lachie CowanOllie HollandsJesse Motlop
Marc Pittonet
Emergencies:Paddy DowJosh HoneyLochie O'Brien
Lachie Plowman

I reckon only Kennedy and Walsh are out from our “best” side for the year.
I would have Cunningham( when/if 100%) and Martin and Walsh added to this side as our ‘best’…

Don’t think you can have 3 bulls in the side, we lose too much run. Cripps and Hewett with Kennedy as back up, Ed behind them unless we need a tag…

IMHO

I would have Cunningham( when/if 100%) and Martin and Walsh added to this side as our ‘best’…

Don’t think you can have 3 bulls in the side, we lose too much run. Cripps and Hewett with Kennedy as back up, Ed behind them unless we need a tag…

IMHO

We need to pick faster sides. My jury is still out about Cunner's and Martin's future in the Carlton forward line, Honey even more doubtful.
H & C, plus 2 X-factor, marking types, Durds, Mots (maybe), and a Dow type mid/burst player as 7th fwd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Blue Weirdo

Both posts correct, the first is for winning finals and the second was correct for the time it was posted as Cunningham was no where near it, either was Martin. Now, we need them both to make a prelim…

Disagree or just quoting as you think I’m hedging my bets?

dow in then
Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

The Blue Weirdo

Both posts correct, the first is for winning finals and the second was correct for the time it was posted as Cunningham was no where near it, either was Martin. Now, we need them both to make a prelim…

Disagree or just quoting as you think I’m hedging my bets?
Sorry, I thought that I did agree.
Love to see both Cunners and Martin strike good form, I'm not falling into the trap of believing it until I see it.
Your also right about our big, slow midfield. and Ed (bless him), hope there's a late change and Voss introduces some younger legs.
Go Blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back