Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 16 - Suns v Tigers Thurs July 1st 7:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally agree. Whoever saw this ride coming after 2016? This team and list have given us Tigers fans far more than any of us could have expected.

That first GF win in 2017 will be forever immortalised. When Betts kicks that easy goal in the goal square after Vlastuin lost his feet I thought we were going to get totally hammered. When Lambert snaps that goal through after getting the handball over the back from Grigg in the third QTR I couldn't believe we were trouncing the ladder leading Crows on grand final day. Epic memories.
1625147372812.gif

You may laugh at Richmond.. yet they’ve got picks 11, 14, 26 and 30 this draft after winning 3 out of the last 4 flags. Plus cap space. They’ll go again and they’ll probably attract another free agent. Wouldn’t be laughing just yet.
aha! yes but guess who made the finals last year, is currently second on the ladder and got the number one draft pick last year and has dibs on a top 3 draft pick (father son) this year...?

Cor blimey what a load of bollocks and you know it. You are stone cold bitter. That YOU even raise the term "dynasty" conveys what is at stake for you in this whole thing.

lol. Thanks for the laughs tonight. 5 straight prelims, 4 straight Grand Finals, 3 straight premierships. Not to mention the 2008 cherry. Seriously, our dynasty or whatever you wanna call it isn't at stake.

lol. Thanks for the laughs tonight. 5 straight prelims, 4 straight Grand Finals, 3 straight premierships. Not to mention the 2008 cherry. Seriously, our dynasty or whatever you wanna call it isn't at stake.
You don't follow along very well do you? You are the one that keeps bringing up dynasty. I have no interest in Hawthorns achievements. That you have listed the Hawks run shows YOUR insecurity. Yours. Not mine. Your dynasty will never be at stake. Why? Because no one, no person or future achievement can take away what that successful run gave you. The same is true for the success I have thoroughly enjoyed with Richmond.

Whether another team comes along and wins 5 in a row will still not take away what has been given.

Fair question, are the allegations true or not? I think it is remarkable that these things can be printed and .... nobody blinks an eye. Is the idea of an even playing field so remote that this is just background noise?

I perfectly get the tribalism on here, it's not my club so lol lol lol etc. But while this time it was Richmond's game apparently on the nose with this AFL admin, there will be future admins and it may be your future team's game targeted.

In any other sport, it is a scandal imo.
Taking click bait journalism seriously is how we ended up with Donald Trump and Brexit. That your clubs fans are being driven insane by their own echo chambers earns you no sympathy.

Anyway thanks for the entertainment tonight. Unfortunately all I have to look forward to now is the Geelongcentric afl conspiracy continuing to unfold tomorrow night as my club is again denied good things because conspiracies.
I actually think you guys are a reasonable shot.

You don't follow along very well do you? You are the one that keeps bringing up dynasty. I have no interest in Hawthorns achievements. That you have listed the Hawks run shows YOUR insecurity. Yours. Not mine. Your dynasty will never be at stake. Why? Because no one, no person or future achievement can take away what that successful run gave you. The same is true for the success I have thoroughly enjoyed with Richmond.

Whether another team comes along and wins 5 in a row will still not take away what has been given.

Mate you were the one saying we're bitter. Myself throwing out our achievements is just highlighting what the * have we got to be bitter about? Just go to bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond have done what most teams would dream of. If they win the flag from here now then it’s the most beautiful football moment ever. If not, they have two 1st rounders, trade bait for days and ready-made replacements looking for trades to big Melbourne clubs.

They could seriously make a good fist of it next year.

Serious question... do you honeslty think the Hawks were "liked" during their run? I think you may need to check what planet you're on. No long term successful teams are liked.

The bottom line is, to win, you’ve got to play unsociable footy. You get the points, but a lot of time don’t enamour yourself to other teams / supporters.

I’ve watched teams like Hawks, Cats & Eagles go through this phase. Tigers have been the same, unfortunately they are mortal and other teams catch them and inflict punishment.

Yep, and the new rules have not increased scoring like the AFL wanted but it has still made the games far more watchable.

Dunno. Reckon corona restrictions are covering up an attendance crisis. Sub-10K at this game, less than 40% of "capacity".

I've often criticised Gold Coat for being chronically putrid but, credit where it's due, that was a magnificent win. Probably the best of their short history. Well done.
The other one against Richmond in Cairns was better, K-Hunt's goal after the siren, "the worst 90 seconds in the history of footy" according to Roosy.
Sent the universe into meltdown. A real "where were you" moment". I was home on the couch, watching the BF universe meltdown.

Back