Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 16 - Suns v Tigers Thurs July 1st 7:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Richmond aren't either really.
100% agree they aren't. I was just pointing out the fact that no long term successful sides in any sport are liked by their rivals. Respect wasn't mentioned.

Ps. When Carlton for an example finally become relevant again and win flags they wont either.

Seriously if Richmond supporters are complaining the rules have been changed the last few years because of them, they

Lol. Trust me, Hawthorn supporters don't give a fu** about Richmond. We laugh cause you think you're in the same class as us and every other dynasty team. You even had to steal our "the hard way" title for your book. Here is the difference between your team and every other dynasty team. Yours are desperate to be liked, no one elses cares.
Cor blimey what a load of bollocks and you know it. You are stone cold bitter. That YOU even raise the term "dynasty" conveys what is at stake for you in this whole thing.

Serious question... do you honeslty think the Hawks were "liked" during their run? I think you may need to check what planet you're on. No long term successful teams are liked.
Well that's exactly what I'm saying. No we weren't liked, but weren't fussed. Richmond are desperate to be. Can't have a slogan like "be humble" thinking that's not trying be liked

Well that's exactly what I'm saying. No we weren't liked, but weren't fussed. Richmond are desperate to be. Can't have a slogan like "be humble" thinking that's not trying be liked
Richmond are desperate to be liked? You are concocting your own theories and putting them forward as fact. Flimsy, weak.

Serious question... do you honeslty think the Hawks were "liked" during their run? I think you may need to check what planet you're on. No long term successful teams are liked.

I think they were in comparison.

Their game style was clinical - probably the best kicking team I can remember - They were tough, and they had some of the most watchable players of the era. Franklin, Rioli, Mitchell, Hodge. And they three-peated.

Richmond by contrast played a pretty scrappy game, and the only remotely interesting player was Dusty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, and the new rules have not increased scoring like the AFL wanted but it has still made the games far more watchable.

I really noticed it straight away in the Geelong Hawthorn game in round 3 I think.

Not really high scoring but it was action packed with the ball pinging around all over the place.

Yep, and the new rules have not increased scoring like the AFL wanted but it has still made the games far more watchable.
Umpiring has been horrific imo. Not tonight’s game but more in general. General play has been more watchable but the inconsistent umpiring has turned me away from a lot of games

I think they were in comparison.

Their game style was clinical - probably the best kicking team I can remember - They were tough, and they had some of the most watchable players of the era. Franklin, Rioli, Mitchell, Hodge. And they three-peated.

Richmond by contrast played a pretty scrappy game, and the only remotely interesting player was Dusty.
Fair call they were a wonderful team near perfect & I hated them because I was jealous of them.

I think it's more than fair and you give his points far, far more credit than they're due.
Fair question, are the allegations true or not? I think it is remarkable that these things can be printed and .... nobody blinks an eye. Is the idea of an even playing field so remote that this is just background noise?

I perfectly get the tribalism on here, it's not my club so lol lol lol etc. But while this time it was Richmond's game apparently on the nose with this AFL admin, there will be future admins and it may be your future team's game targeted.

In any other sport, it is a scandal imo.

You may laugh at Richmond.. yet they’ve got picks 11, 14, 26 and 30 this draft after winning 3 out of the last 4 flags. Plus cap space. They’ll go again and they’ll probably attract another free agent. Wouldn’t be laughing just yet.

Liked, humble, hated, saltiness, want to be loved... who gives a sh*t as the truth is we're cooked 2021.

Im still happy & forever grateful to hang 3 frames up in my alfresco even if it doesnt increase for the next 37 years!
Totally agree. Whoever saw this ride coming after 2016? This team and list have given us Tigers fans far more than any of us could have expected.

That first GF win in 2017 will be forever immortalised. When Betts kicks that easy goal in the goal square after Vlastuin lost his feet I thought we were going to get totally hammered. When Lambert snaps that goal through after getting the handball over the back from Grigg in the third QTR I couldn't believe we were trouncing the ladder leading Crows on grand final day. Epic memories.

Back