Preview Richmond vs Collingwood - MCG, Sunday July 11, 4.10pm. Rd 17, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this team is fair enough.
I agree with not risking Edwards, Vlastuin or Nankervis if any doubt.

Garth instead of Miller is whatever, but as soon as Vlas was out one of them needed to come in.
If Nank came in I would have had Chol taking Castagna's spot with George as Emergency, maybe sub.
With Chol having to take the ruck it opens up a reprieve for George, although could have argued for Parker. Maybe Parker as the sub

ruck and midfield definitely the issue. hopefully Grundy has one of his weeks where he just hits the ball to the oppos all day and cries for frees rather than playing properly. our defence isn't actually that bad. I think they can do the job as long as the midfield doesn't get totally reamed but I reckon that's like 75% likely. Our tall forwards should have a good day. so yeah we need the midfield to actually get the ball and provide pressure otherwise their mids will just be laser passing it into their medium forwards all day. Bolton, Cotch, dusty gotta pull the finger out get some contested ball and read the taps. and Graham need to get 25+

Glad to see we are moving on trailing Ross in the hbf to Rioil instead 😂
I’m actually ok with this move… he was being tortured in the forward line
Happy to see how he goes,

he actually might hit a target unlike the rest of our defense atm

I put a C next to his name too, the same C as I put for Degoey, Stringer, and the Barometer
Difference being Grundy seems like a nice guy if you can get past the man bun.

I reckon he'd be worth a shot as the second ruck and occasional third tall forward. Despite an ungainly kicking style he's pretty accurate in front of goals.

McIntosh could play as a third tall defender. He's taller than Garth anyway. Probably got him covered for weight too.
let's hope McIntosh gets back to his dirty dog hungry mongrel bastard best and scares the crap outta some of those soft and fledgeling magpies.

Blah blah blah blah BLAH Castagna ! Blah blah blah blah Rioli, Parker Stack Blah blah blah BLAH blaaaaahhhh!!!?!?!!??! $#@&% !!!

*#$@%® Dimma !!!!!

Blah blah blah Miller ! Blah blah Garthwaite. Ross blah blah blah as well as $&%€£ Naish !!!

Lmao 😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised Parker didn’t get a call up ! Why did we recruit him then if his from warrants a promotion ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess the coaching groups reason would just be "needs more time in the system" since he's only been around a month. But given some of our players form you wouldn't think it'd matter either way

Things are looking pretty grim at tigerland this week. Is it actually worth watching? Some no name from the pies will have a field day and kick 5. Circa 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back