Preview Richmond vs Collingwood - MCG, Sunday July 11, 4.10pm. Rd 17, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ins: Daniel Rioli, Rhyan Mansell ,Ryan Garthwaite, Sydney Stack

I/C [17] Daniel Rioli,[26] Riley Collier-Dawkins,[6] Patrick Naish,[34] Jack Graham

Outs: Bachar Houli (Injured),Callum Coleman-Jones (Injured),Jack Ross (Omitted),Nick Vlastuin (Injured),Shane Edwards (Injured)

No Nank

View attachment 1173835

Considering the abundance of injuriesā€¦selectors could also manage to drop Ross

I expect his manager to start looking for another club forthwith

Last edited:

So we've got Mabior Chol one out against Grundy and Cox....

Prepare to get destroyed at the clearances again and even though Pies don't have elite forwards they have enough to be dangerous with supply on their day.

I guess the whole point of Rioli back in the new role is to see him at half back, so looking forward to that.

Worst team on paper we've been forced to field for years through no fault of our own. It might get ugly againt Pies but we can only pray our boys decide to give it a crack for the Tiger Army on Sunday. šŸÆ
Had a look at our injury list, 9 of the 10 injured are probably best 22.

Blah blah blah blah BLAH Castagna ! Blah blah blah blah Rioli, Parker Stack Blah blah blah BLAH blaaaaahhhh!!!?!?!!??! $#@&% !!!

*#$@% Dimma !!!!!

Blah blah blah Miller ! Blah blah Garthwaite. Ross blah blah blah as well as $&%ā‚¬Ā£ Naish !!!

Lmao
You forgot blah Aarts

On CPH1941 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thrilled to have Sydney Stack backā€¦I love him so much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we've got Mabior Chol one out against Grundy and Cox....

Prepare to get destroyed at the clearances again and even though Pies don't have elite forwards they have enough to be dangerous with supply on their day.

I guess the whole point of Rioli back in the new role is to see him at half back, so looking forward to that.
Cox ain't playing.

When does the real team get announced?

Can you & a few others post your teams for this week?

Iā€™m just interested to see what changes would be made (other than replacing Aarts &/or George

That D grade midfield against Pendles, Adams, Sidebottom,
Wouldn't suprise me if we lose....
You watched any pies games this year?
Pendles been playing mostly half back and Sidebottoms form has been iffy at best
Similar to how Cotch and Houli have been going for us

Interesting to see we're Garthwaite plays been playing forward.

A poster on another site who always watches training said Miller was training with the rehab group today , not that he was named but I take it Garthwaite has come in for Vlaustin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHOL leaps high over man bun, taps down to DOW who fires a no look handball threw pendledicks out spread arms straight to RCD who bursts away from Kmart dusty and laces out BAKER in the pocket who handballs over to CASTAGNA in the square whoā€¦ā€¦..

misses the lot

Iā€™m bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back