• 44: Sydney Stack

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 22 16.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPPO FANS READ THIS: if you are caught giving bogus votes, you will have your privileges taken away without notice.

Well, I am either on the train feeling very happy or very sad.

Somehow we keep finding a way to have an even more embarrassing loss every week. That was absolutely pathetic.

Edit: thought the first half was some of the best footy we've played all year. To drop off like that though is just sickening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last 3 centre bounces we had Cotch, Dusty and Bolton at the bounce and we didn’t even get close to the clearance
Playing without Nank and Cotch in terrible form is like playing with one hand tied behind our backs

Cotchin has passed it. It pains me to say but he's just lost whatever competitive spirit he had the last few years. One of the best this club has ever seen but I can honestly say he doesn't look best 22.

Our recruiting also needs to be question. Somehow Thomson Dow looks actually worse than his brother.

I don’t like potting young players but collier Dawkins was disgraceful in the last qtr.

rewioldt should retire

Aarts started the rot in the 3rd qtr when we were leading comfortably and ****ed it up in the wing when we were steaming fwd. welooked wobbly from That moment On

Seriously 28 points up then free kick go 14 to 4. It's just bs....time to push for top 5 draft pick

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

man, the leadership group should be ashamed. Cotchin, Dusty, Jack - they have just crapped their dacks. Feel bad for the Grimes & the backline, no support at all from the midfield. Feel bad for Lynch, no supply nor quality in the passes. Jack was a pretty ordinary forward partner for him today. Dimma fell asleep at the wheel at the end also - no yelps & I thought we got caught out in some ordinary match-ups. We had Garthwaite manning DeGoey at the centre bounce at one point - wtf ?

It's all done. time to park players and let them get a well earned rest for next season, most of them haven't been able to do that for a long time, let them get some R & R. Play kids flat out now and with a bit of luck we lose enough games to finish 13th and get a top 6 pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back