No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we were arrogant but the players were always respectful and didn't come across as arrogant.
There's a distinct lack of humility also with some of the Richmond players and particularly supporters.
People hated us (they still do lol) but I always felt there was at the least a begrudging respect afforded towards the club and it's success.

Yeah I think it comes down to how they think they're incredibly humble club. They've stated multiple times about the All Blacks being their template, but are not even close to their humility. Look at their mantra, "Be hungry, be humble". Easy to say it, a lot harder to display it (In particular Riewoldt). It's laughable how desperate they are to be respected.

Hello Hawks supporters. I stopped by a couple of weeks ago to ask you about any questions that you may have for former Recruiting Coordinator Frank Davis. Well, I just released the episode about an hour ago. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the questions. I asked several of them during the interview.

Ep. 97 of A Yank on the Footy is out! In the episode, I sat down with Frank Davis, a long-time member of the Melbourne Demons, and then working as the Recruiting Coordinator of the Hawthorn Hawks. His son, Tony Davis, of the Minnesota Freeze also joins the discussion. I also shared a link to a short listener survey, as I head into my next 100 episode. #australianrulesfootball #aussierules #Football #Podcast #footy Sorry about the link not working. This one should work:
https://www.ayankonthefooty.com/s1e97

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-62f3g-1087a8f

Last edited:
Ralphy - Will Day at 12 and CJ honorable mention

1. Sam Walsh (Carlton, age 21)
2. Aaron Naughton (Western Bulldogs, 21)
3. Ben King (Gold Coast, 21)
4. Zac Butters (Port Adelaide, 20)
5. Oscar Allen (West Coast, 22)
6. Andrew Brayshaw (Fremantle, 21)
7. Matt Rowell (Gold Coast, 20)
8. Max King (St Kilda, 21)
9. Shai Bolton (Richmond, 22)
10. Bailey Smith (Western Bulldogs, 20)
11. Kysaiah Pickett (Melbourne, 20)
12. Will Day (Hawthorn, 20)
13. Jordan Ridley (Essendon, 22)
14. Noah Balta (Richmond, 21)
15. Luke Jackson (Melbourne, 19)
16. Tom McCartin (Sydney, 21)
17. Caleb Serong (Fremantle, 20)
18. Xavier Duursma (Port Adelaide, 21)
19. Jack Lukosius (Gold Coast, 20)
20. Zac Bailey (Brisbane Lions, 21)

WHO JUST MISSED THE CUT

More Coverage

Riley Thilthorpe (Adelaide), Sam Draper (Essendon), Connor Rozee (Port Adelaide), Sam Taylor (GWS), Josh Daicos (Collingwood), Cam Rayner (Brisbane), Nik Cox (Essendon), Tom Green (GWS), Adam Cerra (Fremantle), Harry Jones (Essendon), Tarryn Thomas (North Melbourne), Luke Davies-Uniacke (North Melbourne), Changkuoth Jiath (Hawthorn), Archie Perkins (Essendon), Hunter Clark (St Kilda).

1. Sam Walsh (Carlton, age 21)
2. Aaron Naughton (Western Bulldogs, 21)
3. Ben King (Gold Coast, 21)
4. Zac Butters (Port Adelaide, 20)
5. Oscar Allen (West Coast, 22)
6. Andrew Brayshaw (Fremantle, 21)
7. Matt Rowell (Gold Coast, 20)
8. Max King (St Kilda, 21)
9. Shai Bolton (Richmond, 22)
10. Bailey Smith (Western Bulldogs, 20)
11. Kysaiah Pickett (Melbourne, 20)
12. Will Day (Hawthorn, 20)
13. Jordan Ridley (Essendon, 22)
14. Noah Balta (Richmond, 21)
15. Luke Jackson (Melbourne, 19)
16. Tom McCartin (Sydney, 21)
17. Caleb Serong (Fremantle, 20)
18. Xavier Duursma (Port Adelaide, 21)
19. Jack Lukosius (Gold Coast, 20)
20. Zac Bailey (Brisbane Lions, 21)

WHO JUST MISSED THE CUT

More Coverage

Riley Thilthorpe (Adelaide), Sam Draper (Essendon), Connor Rozee (Port Adelaide), Sam Taylor (GWS), Josh Daicos (Collingwood), Cam Rayner (Brisbane), Nik Cox (Essendon), Tom Green (GWS), Adam Cerra (Fremantle), Harry Jones (Essendon), Tarryn Thomas (North Melbourne), Luke Davies-Uniacke (North Melbourne), Changkuoth Jiath (Hawthorn), Archie Perkins (Essendon), Hunter Clark (St Kilda).

They've underrated Zac Bailey a bit, but awesome seeing Will Day getting some recognition.

Hello Hawks supporters. I stopped by a couple of weeks ago to ask you about any questions that you may have for former Recruiting Coordinator Frank Davis. Well, I just released the episode about an hour ago. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the questions. I asked several of them during the interview.

Ep. 97 of A Yank on the Footy is out! In the episode, I sat down with Frank Davis, a long-time member of the Melbourne Demons, and then working as the Recruiting Coordinator of the Hawthorn Hawks. His son, Tony Davis, of the Minnesota Freeze also joins the discussion. I also shared a link to a short listener survey, as I head into my next 100 episode. #australianrulesfootball #aussierules #Football #Podcast #footy https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-62f3g-1087a8f
If you copy and paste the podbean link into your browser it works. Unfortunately, just clicking on the link in your post doesn't get you anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC fans are so ******* deranged

Imagine if Melbourne's footy media market had to produce just as much content for local fans but spent 90% of the time covering only 2 teams. And you hardly ever go to a footy match with a decent number of oppo supporters. Complete fishbowl. It's why SA and WA fans are deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back