List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On their football this year, you'd have to say Narkle would very likely be better value for the predicted outlay.

Wins his own footy more consistently, has an extra yard or two of pace on Cerra and has the forward string to his bow if he did eventually get pushed out of the mid rotations. He'd be a handy addition at the right price.

I have doubts we can match Freo and other offers with Cerra, especially if sub match payments are included in the cap next year. If we can, I'm not sold that he can play inside enough for us to justify the outlay.
narkle for me is massive yes.

Talia would be a very shrewd pick up IMO. Astbury is done and if Balta goes down we’re f***ed. He doesn’t cost us anything in a trade and we need a stop gap while guys like Miller and Biggy develop.

FB: Grimes, Talia, Vlastuin
HB: Stack, Balta, Short (Broad)

Still elite.

Astbury done but the guy who has barely played in 2 years isn’t done? LOL

I know this is just a bunch of supporters chewing the fat about list management, but Talia is a dumb suggestion

The reporter is just passing on the information they are getting from talking to recruiters from different clubs.

or just making sh!t up

Have not heard any reputable draft/junior watcher comment that its weak draft
They have said previous years top end is better but this year is deeper which is understandable compared to 2018 specially which seems to be what they constantly quote

He’s a 10-20% better version of menedue imo… avoids body contact at all costs
I could not agree with this post more, Specially after last nights game
constantly 10 mtrs off the ball / contest waving his arms like a seagull to get the ball

I genuinely fail to see what people see in this kid he is still 80% potential
he might become a better player but he really doesnt like the rough stuff

Rubbish. Menadue was a dud and Cerra has a higher contested possession rate than fridge. He's still pretty lean but far from a squib.
Did you watch last nights game? I’m just going off that
Maybe he’s been more contested in other games but last nights was pretty telling

only my opinion but that’s what I saw… and I do trust the club recruiters so happy to be proved wrong

Did you watch last nights game? I’m just going off that
Maybe he’s been more contested in other games but last nights was pretty telling

only my opinion but that’s what I saw… and I do trust the club recruiters so happy to be proved wrong
He has been the same last 4 games totally missing with alot of arm waving and 'jogging' up and down the ground flapping his arms or pointing
I am yet to see him do 1 thing that makes me say 'Wow'

He is meant to be an 'Elite' kick yet has kicked 2 goals 8 points for the year and 13 goals 25 points in a 73 game career
he kicked the ball from 30-35 mtrs out tonight in the 3rd quarter under no pressure and kicked a terrible point which made me think George Castagna would have kicked that.

If Richmond cough up a pick any better than #15 i will be absolutely disgusted
What we see is what we will get and there is no urgency or mongrel in his game and looks to be a player that often 'selects' when he goes

Read through the entire game day thread and the post game thread on the dockers board and its extremely quite when commenting on Cerra but only a couple with the testicles to post how crap he has been.

"Disagree on Aish and Wilson, they were ok
The rest , yep , shithouse!
Not sure why Cerra is such a protected species around here , he was pretty ordinary and definitely wasn’t getting his hands dirty".

"let’s hope cerra doesn’t get injured as we need the draft bounty to keep this build".

I don’t see where the money is coming from to pay Cerra and whoever else you want to bring in when we may only be retiring 1 or 2?
And need to pay Bolton,Rioli etc.
Who are we delisting or trading to be able to use our draft picks?
I like the idea of trading our 2nd & 3rd and next years 2nd round picks for Bulldogs 1st this year and next year and their 4th round pick this year.
1900 points worth if they finish 2nd both years.
Possibly 2200 points for our 3x2nd and 2x3rd round picks.
Leaving us with picks 6,13,18,71 this year and 2x1st round picks next year.
Bulldogs get points for Darcy (top3)and will have 2x2nd round picks next year. No deficit. If they don’t they lose first round next year and drop their 2nd round pick down the order.
Based on a low finish for us this year and low end of eight next year. And Bulldogs finishing2nd or higher both this year and next.
Use the draft picks at the draft!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He has been the same last 4 games totally missing with alot of arm waving and 'jogging' up and down the ground flapping his arms or pointing
I am yet to see him do 1 thing that makes me say 'Wow'

He is meant to be an 'Elite' kick yet has kicked 2 goals 8 points for the year and 13 goals 25 points in a 73 game career
he kicked the ball from 30-35 mtrs out tonight in the 3rd quarter under no pressure and kicked a terrible point which made me think George Castagna would have kicked that.

If Richmond cough up a pick any better than #15 i will be absolutely disgusted
What we see is what we will get and there is no urgency or mongrel in his game and looks to be a player that often 'selects' when he goes

Read through the entire game day thread and the post game thread on the dockers board and its extremely quite when commenting on Cerra but only a couple with the testicles to post how crap he has been.

"Disagree on Aish and Wilson, they were ok
The rest , yep , shithouse!
Not sure why Cerra is such a protected species around here , he was pretty ordinary and definitely wasn’t getting his hands dirty".

"let’s hope cerra doesn’t get injured as we need the draft bounty to keep this build".
Both Cerra and Narkle did **** all to give any reason to trade for them.

What a comedy of a rule it is. Absolute joke. Most teams (not us lol) have worked out how to defend. Scores have plummeted already and all we are left with is an idiot on the mark being a statue while a player plays on. absolute embarrassment to the game.

why have a man on the mark? If it’s not a shot at goal then stand five meters behind the mark then you should be able to move freely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

or just making sh!t up

Have not heard any reputable draft/junior watcher comment that its weak draft
They have said previous years top end is better but this year is deeper which is understandable compared to 2018 specially which seems to be what they constantly quote
Most club recruiters would have been watching this draft class for 3 years at least so would have a pretty solid understanding of the talent on offer. Geelong Melbourne and Pies were all quite happy to trade out of the draft.

Most club recruiters would have been watching this draft class for 3 years at least so would have a pretty solid understanding of the talent on offer. Geelong Melbourne and Pies were all quite happy to trade out of the draft.

If thats the case and we look to have quite deliberately traded into it you would have to think we are eyeing off trading the picks for established players. Maybe taking some kids later on?

The last 2 years there hasnt been alot of football (especially in vic). The development of these kids most likely is 1-2 years behind where it should be (much like all the players on AFL lists that didn't get a game last year due to no 2s footy). It was never going to be a super strong draft due to a lot of unknowns

Pav says his mail is Cerra is staying and it'll be a two year deal. That's a relief.
I don't think Pavlich has any idea and is just guessing.

“My mail and my sense is that he’ll stay. It may be that two-year deal,” he said.

I think the deeper into the season this goes the more likely he is to leave.

It's a weak draft but that's because the kids have had their crucial development years severely impacted by COVID.

Regarding Talia, he's 30 in October and hasn't played this year and only 14 games last year.

I dont think we need to further become Dad's Injured Army club...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back