List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
or just making sh!t up

Have not heard any reputable draft/junior watcher comment that its weak draft
They have said previous years top end is better but this year is deeper which is understandable compared to 2018 specially which seems to be what they constantly quote

Weak in KPs but strong in tallish good mids.

So if you want to rebuild your spine a poor draft. If you want to rebuild your midfield sounds fairly decent. Plus they simply know less this year. The Nationals, if they happen, will tell us a heap.

Astbury done but the guy who has barely played in 2 years isn’t done? LOL
Whoever suggested Astbury is done but injury plagued Talia isn't is just kidding themselves

If you suggest someone over 24 no matter how cheap they may come, I think you are off the mark.

That would be following the Hawthorn model that has clearly shown not to work...

I still believe it's from Green, Cerra and Narkle, or it's hit the draft (or a combination)

If you suggest someone over 24 no matter how cheap they may come, I think you are off the mark.

That would be following the Hawthorn model that has clearly shown not to work...

I still believe it's from Green, Cerra and Narkle, or it's hit the draft (or a combination)
We also have interest in Mitch Wallis, but he's a free agent so I don't see an issue there.

Wouldn't be thrilled if we gave up picks for an older bloke though.

We also have interest in Mitch Wallis, but he's a free agent so I don't see an issue there.

Wouldn't be thrilled if we gave up picks for an older bloke though.
Is it official we have interest in Wallace, or is that just rumours on here?

I would be pretty disappointed if we got Wallace, I don't think he plays mid for us either, and his forward style doesn't suit us

Is it official we have interest in Wallace, or is that just rumours on here?

I would be pretty disappointed if we got Wallace, I don't think he plays mid for us either, and his forward style doesn't suit us
Our interest was spoken about on the Tigercast along with Narkle, Cerra, Green, etc. so I'd say pretty solid info (more than just a rumour).

I don't think Pavlich has any idea and is just guessing.

“My mail and my sense is that he’ll stay. It may be that two-year deal,” he said.

I think the deeper into the season this goes the more likely he is to leave.

You don't think Pav has good sources inside Freo?

Cerra's manager could just be playing to Ralph Carr's tactics in delaying talks as long as possible rightly or wrongly.

I think Cerra will stay purely because no team would be willing to pay up what it would take to get him out of Freo.

I would still be happy with giving up a first rounder and second rounder for him if that what it takes.

I'm not too stressed by last nights game, Geelong made all our players look worse only a few weeks ago.

If anything, it may lower his value a little to work in our favour.

He has been the same last 4 games totally missing with alot of arm waving and 'jogging' up and down the ground flapping his arms or pointing
I am yet to see him do 1 thing that makes me say 'Wow'

He is meant to be an 'Elite' kick yet has kicked 2 goals 8 points for the year and 13 goals 25 points in a 73 game career
he kicked the ball from 30-35 mtrs out tonight in the 3rd quarter under no pressure and kicked a terrible point which made me think George Castagna would have kicked that.

If Richmond cough up a pick any better than #15 i will be absolutely disgusted
What we see is what we will get and there is no urgency or mongrel in his game and looks to be a player that often 'selects' when he goes

Read through the entire game day thread and the post game thread on the dockers board and its extremely quite when commenting on Cerra but only a couple with the testicles to post how crap he has been.

"Disagree on Aish and Wilson, they were ok
The rest , yep , shithouse!
Not sure why Cerra is such a protected species around here , he was pretty ordinary and definitely wasn’t getting his hands dirty".

"let’s hope cerra doesn’t get injured as we need the draft bounty to keep this build".
I really think all the hype about Cerra has been blown up by the media after seeing a few amazing kicks from him and looking very classy at times…

there’s no way you would be paying this kid in the 600-750k my god..

why have a man on the mark? If it’s not a shot at goal then stand five meters behind the mark then you should be able to move freely?
How exactly does that help you put pressure on the bloke with the ball ? The rule was designed to stop any pressure being put on the ball carrier so he can switch play or play on. This has stymied our pressure game hugely.

I don't think Pavlich has any idea and is just guessing.

“My mail and my sense is that he’ll stay. It may be that two-year deal,” he said.

I think the deeper into the season this goes the more likely he is to leave.
If anyone would know what's going on at Freo it's Mathew Pavlich. I'd be listening to him more than anyone.

If we can’t get Tom green or another big bodied mid then why not have a crack at Matt crouch?

He’s out of contract and looking and open for a change
He wouldn’t be that expensive now and he’s exactly the inside ball winning mid and distributor we need

I know I know towner says hold my beer 🍺

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can’t get Tom green or another big bodied mid then why not have a crack at Matt crouch?

He wouldn’t be that expensive now and he’s exactly the inside ball winning mid and distributor we need

I always get the crouch brothers confused
Is he the good one who is always injured or the s**t one who is always injured?

he might get the ball, but burns it, no good...

You don't think Pav has good sources inside Freo?

Cerra's manager could just be playing to Ralph Carr's tactics in delaying talks as long as possible rightly or wrongly.

I think Cerra will stay purely because no team would be willing to pay up what it would take to get him out of Freo.
You're too smart for this forum Toads.

The money Cerra wants doesn't match the actual output he has shown.

As a club who wants to win another premiership, we can't justify that salary to a kid who hasn't actually shown that 'potential' on the field.

Dion Prestia went for our Pick 6, Dion was an out and out GUN. He wasn't coming to us based on 'potential'

Tom Lynch was already an All Australian.

If we are going to pay a 1st round pick and 700k+ a season, it simply MUST be a player that isn't coming based on potential, but based on a genuine body of work on the field that suggests he will be automatic starting 22.

As a club who wants to win another premiership, we can't justify that salary to a kid who hasn't actually shown that 'potential' on the field.

Dion Prestia went for our Pick 6, Dion was an out and out GUN. He wasn't coming to us based on 'potential'

If we are going to pay a 1st round pick and 700k+ a season, it simply MUST be a player that isn't coming based on potential, but based on a genuine body of work on the field that suggests he will be automatic starting 22.

Agree with all that other than the part where you said I'm smart. :D

If Cerra is worth a top 10 pick what's Jack Graham worth?

Same Same....

Both good but nothing that screams future star.
JGTI has kicked multiple goals and many occasions including the biggest of all.

Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back