Autopsy Round 19, 2021 | Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually, not from what I know. Different type of player in many ways. Not knocking the bloke, could very well end up the best player in the draft, but I think that there are a few players we rate just as highly.
Ok. I don’t really know but am just going by what everyone’s been carrying on about. Anyway, if any year is a year we get first choice then this is it. I obviously prefer a winning culture but it would be nice to get the best of both worlds at the end of the season.

Happy with the little things - Fox commentators actually talking up the performance rather than going through the motions and post game analysis being overly positive on NM (Jordan Lewis lol) despite the obvious Teague implications. Sad I know but making small progress.

Think about adding Comben as a second tall target for the last 2 games of the season.

The green shoots may extend to the size of the Amazon if he snags a few goals.
The kid has only played one half of adult footy, happy to let him develop in the vfl

Thoroughly enjoying eating my celebratory Souvlaki (paging Doctor Freud)… even though for some reason us South Aussies refer to them as yiros.
And, with apologies to my future cardiologist, yeah, I added chips. It’s my lockdown celebration and I’ll do what I want!
A0B830E3-BEF0-41C0-A622-056975467D2C.jpeg

SIDENOTE: Imagine my surprise that Liam Stocker and I have the same underpanties!
2F0CFEE0-561E-4751-9B38-D9F96C9A0AF9.png

Last edited:
Thoroughly enjoying my eating my celebratory Souvlaki (paging Doctor Freud)… even though for some reason us South Aussies refer to them as yiros.
Andwith apologies to my future cardiologist, yeah, I added chips. It’s my lockdown celebration and I’ll do what I want!
View attachment 1185880

SIDENOTE: Imagine my surprise that Liam Stocker and I have the same underpanties!
View attachment 1185894
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thoroughly enjoying my eating my celebratory Souvlaki (paging Doctor Freud)… even though for some reason us South Aussies refer to them as yiros.
And, with apologies to my future cardiologist, yeah, I added chips. It’s my lockdown celebration and I’ll do what I want!
View attachment 1185880

View attachment 1185894
I just thought he painted his arse the same colours as I did

I never imagined we could be sitting last towards the end of a season, and yet I’d be so pleased with what I’m seeing. I also never imagined a kangaroos side where one of the more impressive things was the field kicking.

2021 sure is a strange year.

We have gone from a team with horrible disposal, to a team that kicks really well

We have gone from a team that goes long up the line, to a team that looks to play through the corridor at every opportunity

We have gone from a slow, plodding team, to a team with genuine speed

We have gone from a team that has no plan B, to a team that looks like they can adjust during a game

We are going from a team that a free agent would not be interested in, to a team that will soon be very attractive to a free agent

Don't get me wrong, there is still a long way to go in all of the above areas, but there has been SIGNIFICANT movement in the right direction. And in a short space of time. Give it another 12 months and watch out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carltank are a pack of soft c*ck front runners. So many of their so called ‘stars’ are as weak as p!ss:
Williams
Martin
SPS
Fisher
Saad
Murphy
…I could go on…
They’ve got nothing defensively.

Enjoy the next decade of your rebuild handbaggers!

He's not a 1:1 defender, and we have better quality mids. I don't see a spot for him if everyone is fit.

He is an upgrade on Jack straight out of the bat. In fact his one on one defending was outstanding outside of three contests against De Goey.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The make up of our backline is going to be very interesting in 2022. We have a few options and they are all slightly different for the most part. Atu today gave us a glimpse of his capabilities and he is definitely at the start of his journey while LMac looked better in the back half.

He is an upgrade on Jack straight out of the bat. In fact his one on one defending was outstanding outside of three contests against De Goey.

LOL!

Jack has been one of our best this year. No way Bonar takes his spot, at least not this year or next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back