Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One for the aspirational drinkers on here. Ya might need a ventilator afterwards. Looking forward to grabbing a case of this once my double-Pfizered passport arrives ;)
5772e68b7e7123562de05a1e12518db5.jpg

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Ive been watching you too Edge with your baby and seeing how youre going. Just hoping for you coming out of a tough few years.
Just got her to bed.

The dogs got their hair cut today and when she seen them it kicked off an autistic style meltdown for hours and hours. Had to lock them up in a room at opposite end of the house.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Bill Clinton is not a part of an elite pedophile cabal

This is true. He's part of the inferior pedophile cabal.

Hilary runs the elite one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This neo nazi stuff on 60 minutes is all kinds of abhorrent and enraging... But also I can't help but think of the racist friend episode of Peep Show and feel a great deal of levity.

This neo nazi stuff on 60 minutes is all kinds of abhorrent and enraging... But also I can't help but think of the racist friend episode of Peep Show and feel a great deal of levity.

"Australia's biggest neo-nazi group" there's about five dudes around a bbq lmao why give them air.

"Australia's biggest neo-nazi group" there's about five dudes around a bbq lmao why give them air.
Not a smidge of any of it was surprising except that these dudes must be somewhat wealthy, and the heck of a job the undercover person does and how it might affect the rest of their life.

Depends. Who ended up owning the gas pipelines?
Russia...which is why we pulled out. Being between Iran and Russia was never going to end well.
It was always going to be Russia too.
Was a waste of time from start to finish.

And that is coming from someone who spent the best part of two years out there! At no stage was it winnable, all a PR stunt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back