List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We definitely need a key defender now, but I'd go younger if we can. We still have Balta, Grimes and Broad as first choice key defenders.

If there's no one available we could get creative and look at Riccardi or Brander as a defender or go to the draft for someone like Schlong or Patty McCartin.
Brander as a KPD for me is a no.

IMG_20210817_090457.jpg

Not sure why Schlong has all of a sudden become a must get considering we already have Miller on our list who hasn't been let go by a club unlike Schlong has.
You have to admit TOO'ey it's a great name !

C'mon Schlong. We can dine out on it for years.

Last edited:
We need to ban all posts about Balta as a forward.

How quickly we forget how good of a defender he is.

Let it go guys.

Why? He can impact games much more playing forward/ruck.

Not sure why Schlong has all of a sudden become a must get considering we already have Miller on our list who hasn't been let go by a club unlike Schlong has.
id love to think that miller has loads of potential and he would be equal of anyone in a sec tier comp but why oh why hasn't he been played , no disrespect to garth but if hes ahead of him i dont hold high hopes

You have to admit TOA it's a great name !

C'mon Schlong. We can dine out on it for years.
Great name for sure.
B:Short/Schlong read out each Thursday night.

Why? He can impact games much more playing forward/ruck.
Without Balta in defence, we don't even make the Grand Final in 2020 - not sure how much more impact you want.

Without knowing what trade period holds for us, our ruck/forward options are Nank, Soldo, Chol, CCJ, Ryan, Colina.... And you want to add Balta to that?

We need Balta in defence and he's our KPD for 10 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

id love to think that miller has loads of potential and he would be equal of anyone in a sec tier comp but why oh why hasn't he been played , no disrespect to garth but if hes ahead of him i dont hold high hopes
Injuries at the wrong time with Miller.

Without Balta in defence, we don't even make the Grand Final in 2020 - not sure how much more impact you want.

Without knowing what trade period holds for us, our ruck/forward options are Nank, Soldo, Chol, CCJ, Ryan, Colina.... And you want to add Balta to that?

We need Balta in defence and he's our KPD for 10 years.
Agree 100%
Balta is that guy we build our entire defence around like we did Rance
He can still impact up the ground at times like he has over the past couple of seasons

Don’t understand the desire to push him forward especially now that Astbury is retiring

Thoughts on Ed Richards from the Doggies? Getting played out of position IMO and can be used off HB/Wing

Thoughts on Ed Richards from the Doggies? Getting played out of position IMO and can be used off HB/Wing
I know he's a lovely kick, which we lack. It would be nice having someone laser kick into our forward line for once. Looks like a winger to me with that long stride and nice left foot.

If Cj Leaves for GC - Elijah Hollands would be what i would be trying to attract
GWS - #12 Tom Green ( club needs to do what ever we can to get the boy home

Now who wouldnt want Ned Long in the draft along with Schlong
Long to Schlong has a ring to it

Miller always seems to be injured when opportunity comes knocking and with Dave retiring id do a medical with Talia and look towards someone like schlong. We need options. Biggy and Garth aren't it and who know when grimes will decide to retire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back