Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was the only one wanting a Geelong victory.
I hope the GoDees win, purely for the fact that as a GoDees supporting colleague of mine said "It would be the most Melbourne thing ever to win the flag while 99% of our supporters won't be able to attend the Grand Final. And no skiing this year, either".

he said he had only just heard about Larkins comments a minute before the presser. There was no premediated deflection, there was just a passionate coach sticking up for his team. It was a so called profession questioning the decisions made by other professionals with out having the full knowledge of the situation, and it wasn't a tanty, it was shoving a guy back down into his hole. As a Geelong supporter you'd love to see that. Just another case of people viewing something with a biased Geelong hatred rather than a subjective view of what it actually was.
Agreed. Larkin was in the wrong here. He had a big enough ego to go on social media and s**t on professionals that have more quals and intimate knowledge of the specific situation. Scott had every right to hit him for 6 and I'm glad he did. Hopefully Larkin is a bit more respectful next time.

I’m sorry but this is ******* bullshit.

LOL, SA Gov just setting up things nicely for the home state team...

Reminds me of the dodgy cricket club I used to despise so much when I was younger that had two grounds next to each other. If they were batting in week 2 (we used to play 2 day games over two Saturdays) on ground 1 it would be mowed to a billiard table, but if their second team was bowling in week 2 on the ground right next to it "yeah, nah, sorry, that ground was too wet to mow". F***ing dodgy Town f***ers.

LOL, SA Gov just setting up things nicely for the home state team...

Reminds me of the dodgy cricket club I used to despise so much when I was younger that had two grounds next to each other. If they were batting in week 2 (we used to play 2 day games over two Saturdays) on ground 1 it would be mowed to a billiard table, but if their second team was bowling in week 2 on the ground right next to it "yeah, nah, sorry, that ground was too wet to mow". F***ing dodgy Town f***ers.

The umps will probably square it up for the dogs.

Been browsing the Carlton board on and off today, a fair few are pretty positive they've got Clarkson and Cook coming on board.

Except now the media is saying Pyke has just been given the job.
Next minute:

bard skoott to coach Carlton

Been browsing the Carlton board on and off today, a fair few are pretty positive they've got Clarkson and Cook coming on board.

Except now the media is saying Pyke has just been given the job.

After what happened to Pagan and Malthouse, you’d think Clarkson would stay away from that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Brown factor tonight makes me want them to win. Also living in Geelong for so many years doesn't make me 'like' them exactly.

Wicked Campbell Brown into Nathan Brown, into the voice ads is it a requirement to be ******* vapid obnoxious *******s to get on TV these days. If so I’m set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back