Game Day Port vs Bulldogs - prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Dawson is “destined” for Port Adelaide, according to SEN’s Sam Edmund, after the young Swans star requested a trade back to South Australia

Who do we send back?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

how do you get smacked by 70 points in a game to get into a grand final? this side isn’t going anywhere fast

Hinkey shown yet again just shrugging. I'm not sure how someone so actively involved in a club can look so less involved/invested. I'd have been losing my sh*t in the first 7 minutes of this match and straight down to the bench to rip in.

Is Bailey Smith the best player from tha Superdraft?

I fear that unless some very tough decisions are made with both the coaching situation and a number of senior players there is a very real risk we will see a return to the very bad days post the 2007 gf debacle.

The first 3 out the door for me would be Jonas, DBJ and Dixon
So don't see how Kenny comes back from this.

Yes shitatastic performance from the players but he is the one in charge. He must carry the can.

Two prelims one an embarrassment change must happen.

Jonas steps down Kenny gone that's my minimum to renew.

What a shitshow.

Agreed, Jonas can't possibly survive this `shitshow' either, he is not a genuine Port Adelaide captain's rear end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the club are remotely serious about Richos 3 flags comment there needs to serious consequences after this. Hinkley and several players need to go.

Yep agree 100%.

Have been watching Port since riding my bike to Alberton as a young teenager. Get to Alberton in front of the Quinn stand with that great bunch of blokes (you know who you are) most weeks Have seen some very good times. Stuck fat rocked up and perversely enjoyed some of the struggling bad times.

Couldn't imagine myself ever saying this.but I am out.

If there is no change I am done until there is.

Hinkley should do the honourable thing and stand down.
Jordan Dawson is “destined” for Port Adelaide, according to SEN’s Sam Edmund, after the young Swans star requested a trade back to South Australia

Who do we send back?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I can name a few, and they'd still be paying overs

There must be an illness running through the club this week as this result just doesnt make sense

Geelong claimed they had players not right which seems the only explanation.

Your side is too good to not give a yelp through the entirety of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back