AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping the Dees can win this year. My brother in law and nephew are demons fans. They live over in WA so they will be heading to the game, went to the open training session yesterday and now Max Gawn has met my 5 month old nephew before me!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lots of houses adorned with red, white and blue in West Footscray. There is a real buzz in the air. Will be great for my local suburb if they can get up.

Go Doggies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees 3 points down

Max Gawn marks

Final Siren sounds

Kick 45m out 30 degree angle to win the Premiership

Kicks … and the ball looks to have skimmed the goal post , Goal umpire unsure

Score Review …….. 300 camera angles and 10 minutes later

The Score review voice announces , as snicko is shown , that the ball has indeed brushed the goal post

Behind

Dogs win the 2021 AFL Premiership by 2 points

And become the team of the Mighty West West

Norm Smith Medallist- Adam Treloar , who says into the Microphone “Thank you to Nathan Buckley “

Dees 3 points down

Max Gawn marks

Final Siren sounds

Kick 45m out 30 degree angle to win the Premiership

Kicks … and the ball looks to have skimmed the goal post , Goal umpire unsure

Score Review …….. 300 camera angles and 10 minutes later

The Score review voice announces , as snicko is shown , that the ball has indeed brushed the goal post

Behind

Dogs win the 2021 AFL Premiership by 2 points

And become the team of the Mighty West West

Norm Smith Medallist- Adam Treloar , who says into the Microphone “Thank you to Nathan Buckley “
Max Gawn introduces Captains challenge.
Upon review the bunker realises that a seagull landed on the goal post causing a false snicko activation.
Decision reversed. It’s a goal. Melbourne win by 3 points.
Every heart beats true.
Adam Treloar wins Norm Smith, unable to give speech.

MELBOURNE
In:
Nil
Out: J.Jordon (medi-sub)

Preliminary final sub: J.Jordon (replaced S.May)

WESTERN BULLDOGS
In:
A.Keath, C.Weightman
Out: R.Gardner (omitted), A.Scott (medi-sub), L.Vandermeer (omitted)

Preliminary final sub: A.Scott (replaced L.Vandermeer)
James Jordon is the super sub

Want the Dees to win, but the pressure on them is enormous. I’ve not heard a single commentator pick the Dogs, and Bevo will get a lot of mileage out of that.

I hope the Dees don’t succumb to the hype. Plus one footy game in four weeks will not help.

Go the Dees but the Dogs are a big chance.

Dogs will win. Have the personnel. Have the heart.

Schache to do a job on Lever. Martin and English on Gawn. B Williams to contain Frisch.

Do that and I can’t see the Dogs losing by much, of at all

If the Dogs don't go into tommorow's game.. with a surge like mentality.. imma tell my hairdresser Serge to * off with his $220 designer do's.. and go straight to *en Just Cuts for a *en $10 production line hack job mate.. *en forget about it mate..

I have absolutely had it man.. I can't anymore.. I'm done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back