• Horne-Francis

Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Moving 4 to 2 would require Pick 4 & a future first.

Moving 2 to 1 would require Pick 1 & a future first.

Unless they had 2x future firsts, it’s impossible. Unless they want to include Thilthorpe.

I think the only thing to consider would be if GWS wants Mac Andrew, they will almost certainly be able to get him at Adelaide's pick.

However, it would probably require Adelaide's future 2nd, meaning they then couldn't trade us their future first without another future pick coming in.

They could probably try and turn pick 33 into a future 2nd, then offer GWS 4 and their own future 2nd for 2, then offer us 2 and their future 1st. That would obviously be dependent on GWS knowing they can get the same player at 4.

Moving 4 to 2 would require Pick 4 & a future first.

Moving 2 to 1 would require Pick 1 & a future first.

Unless they had 2x future firsts, it’s impossible. Unless they want to include Thilthorpe.
They dont have a future first because they gave it to Sydney for Dawson..

Look I get why the crows offer got written up excitedly. It wasn't nearly enough but 3 1st rounders has a ring to it from a media perspective I get that.

But how on earth was Richmond's offer presented like an equally big swing at the prize?

If the crow's deal was a menu of caviar followed by fillet steak and a Crockenbush - Richmond's was a couple of wafers, a microwave pasta and the prepacked biscuit they found near the kettle at the last motel they stayed at.

Look I get why the crows offer got written up excitedly. It wasn't nearly enough but 3 1st rounders has a ring to it from a media perspective I get that.

But how on earth was Richmond's offer presented like an equally big swing at the prize?

If the crow's deal was a menu of caviar followed by fillet steak and a Crockenbush - Richmond's was a couple of wafers, a microwave pasta and the prepacked biscuit they found near the kettle at the last motel they stayed at.
Not to get all Dumont on you or anything KC, but its croquembouche

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to get all Dumont on you or anything KC, but its croquembouche
You are assuming King Corey was intending to reference the famously delicious French patisserie. He might have been thinking of a more Anglo Saxon term, given the reference to motel room biscuits.

Back