Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The advantage should have been with both Adelaide and Port Adelaide to make it fairer

I hate this notion of nominating clubs. You want to go home that's okay but you shouldn't be allowed to nominate a certain club unless you are a FA.

Can the thread title be changed?
"Grand Theft Completed" simply gives the Crows supporters lols and lets them think they "won".

Jordan Judas needs to be the title lol

The Crows are a terrible club to deal with, oh well what goes around comes around.
Maybe the Afl need to address this type of situation and make sure the club losing the player is compensated to the real value.

Terrible to deal with? What do you think would have been the deal between Port and Sydney?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last few years trading are pretty depressing.

Out: Dawson, Aliir, Hewett + (almost Papley)
In: Brand, Gray, Taylor, Clarke

Any opposition supporter telling us about 'cola" or 'academies' need to be directed to this horror show.

Of the 4 In's name, 2 of those are delisted free agent signings and the other two are not related in any way to the outgoing trades or even from the same year.

I know playing the victim is easy but this post is a joke

The idea of the PSD is for equalisation, and it has done its job here. But I do think the exiting club should receive salary cap compensation to make up the difference in worth perhaps.
The intention of the PSD was to give uncontracted players another avenue to get onto an AFL list.

Not to be used as a negotiating or leveraging mechanism to get players on the cheap

Now with DFA no reason for a psd

Of the 4 In's name, 2 of those are delisted free agent signings and the other two are not related in any way to the outgoing trades or even from the same year.

I know playing the victim is easy but this post is a joke

They are on our list. Not playing the 'victim' at all. Stating facts that we have done poorly in trading.

We have done well in drafting though.

I am merely separating 'drafting' from 'trading'. Two categories. Our trading has sucked.

They are on our list. Not playing the 'victim' at all. Stating facts that we have done poorly in trading.

We have done well in drafting though.

I am merely separating 'drafting' from 'trading'. Two categories. Our trading has sucked.

Hickey says hi...so does Franklin recently.

We have been hamstrung by the Trade Ban for starters. Our trading has been fine lately, we focused on building through the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last few years trading are pretty depressing.

Out: Dawson, Aliir, Hewett + (almost Papley)
In: Brand, Gray, Taylor, Clarke

Any opposition supporter telling us about 'cola" or 'academies' need to be directed to this horror show.
If there was any positives from this...dawson becoming the sacrificial lamb for the betterment of the academy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back